PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 4 TV Maps are out

Status
Not open for further replies.

PittPatriot

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Pittsburgh, KDKA looks to have it but it's like right on the borderline. Can someone confirm that for me

We are getting it this weekend, Baby! A Pats win (Raven loss) and an SD Loss (Steeler win) should make us happy all-around!

Edit: Whoa...that was wierd. Why did my reply go to the top of the thread?

Last edited:
If you go to the individual links/maps - in this case NFL TV Distribution Maps - CBS Week 4 - then click on your are of the map you can see the individual stations that are broadcasting.

For example, WTAJ in Altoona Pa is in the red (Pats) coverage area; so is KDKA in Pittsburgh and WHP in Harrisburg.

If you go to their home page and then click on forums, you'll find a listing of all stations that are broadcasting each game, such as the one here.

They also have a thread for what's being broadcast in Canada.

A lot of good info for out of town fans that don't have the Sunday Ticket on that site.

A bit earlier than usual, the week four NFL TV Maps are up.

Aside from obviously being on in New England and Maryland, the Pats-Ravens game will also be available in western PA (I guess so grumpy Steeler fans can continue to complain about the Pats), Virginia, much of North Carolina, South Carolina, Atlanta, northern Alabama, Oklahoma, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa, most of the midwest, New Mexico, and Los Angeles.

Jim Nantz and Phil Simms will call the game on CBS.

NFL TV Distribution Maps - CBS Week 4
NFL TV Distribution Maps - FOX Week 4 Early
NFL TV Distribution Maps - FOX Week 4 Late

CBS has only one game this week, leaving most of California, Texas and Arkansas with the Raiders-Texans. Philly, NYC, Detroit, Chicago, KC, San Diego and the northwest get the Saints-Jets. Florida (including Tampa and Orlando) get the Bills-Dolphins.

Keep in mind local channels can request a change, these are not yet set in stone.

Well, I'm out of luck in Buffalo for CBS, but the Canadian National T network is showing a game at 1 pm. It has to be the Ravens-Patriots. There's nothing else worth watching at that time.

If the Canadians don't show it, I'll be watching it on Slingbox.

This is outstanding news, this is my first year without NFL Sunday ticket here in Pittsburgh and this will be another game I can watch at home.

Priceless !

Pittsburgh, KDKA looks to have it but it's like right on the borderline. Can someone confirm that for me

Great,in Philadelphia we get junk. I can't believe this game won't be televised in this area.

I'm not getting it here in NE Pa either. If you look at the big picture. CBS is making the right call. The 3-0 NY Jets and 3-0 Saints is a bigger game. Now, if we had beathen those damn Jesters. We'd be the marquee game. Our time will come. I cancelled the NFL ticket this year too. Couldn't justify the cost to get 6-7 games per year involving the Pats for 300. Shouldn't you have tickets for that kind of expense?

:yeeha::robot::woohoo::eat3:

Gonna gets some Patriots on TV here in Minny.... just made my day.

Me too! Two consecutive weeks with Patriots games in Colorado. Last week it was on Fox, which kind of sucks, I'm not a big fan of their brodacasts.

Looks like the Canadians opted for Miami and Buffalo instead of our game.

Wonderful.

Slingbox it is.

crap, another Sunday trying to pick up a cheezy internet feed that will inevitably get cut off, then scrambling to find a radio feed, then when that fails too, watching the goofy ESPN graphic for updates. I could run to a sports bar, but money is tight right now.

CBS and Fox should both get doubleheaders every weekend.

This week is the first Patriots game this year on British television too :D

crap, another Sunday trying to pick up a cheezy internet feed that will inevitably get cut off, then scrambling to find a radio feed, then when that fails too, watching the goofy ESPN graphic for updates. I could run to a sports bar, but money is tight right now.

CBS and Fox should both get doubleheaders every weekend.

Do you have family still living in New England?

If so a $100 investment in Slingbox will give you quality uninterrupted internet access to Patriots games for the next 5 years and beyond.

They attach the Slingbox to their cable cord, and you get to watch the Patriots.

Do you have family still living in New England?

If so a $100 investment in Slingbox will give you quality uninterrupted internet access to Patriots games for the next 5 years and beyond.

They attach the Slingbox to their cable cord, and you get to watch the Patriots.

I tried this, until I realized the video quality was ****e.

I live like 15 min from Baltimore so I knew i would be getting this game. I am actually going to watch the game with 1 other pats fan over at my friends house with about 30 ravens fans. Hopefully the outcome is in my favor or I am going to be pissed and kick all of their asses.

I've had FOUR weeks in a row of our beloved Pats(ies).

If they win this week, my faith is renewed, once again.

Baltimore will be tough though.

Woot, Pats on TV in S Dakota, amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing