PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 pre-game discussion... we're on to Oakland...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Derek Carr strikes zero fear into my heart....Derek Carr ain't dropping 35 on this defense.
He is much better than what you say. The OC for them is outstanding. The big Raider Oline has the ability to create big holes in our undersized front seven.
We will miss not having a huge NT like Danny Shelton for this game.

That isn’t good that your run defense isn’t up to,par with previous pats defense. Because you know you will be getting a heavy dose of the Raiders running game( Josh Jacobs) . All Raiders TE’s are complete Te’s. ( D Waller 6’6 255 , F Moreau 6’4 255 , and Jason Witten 6’6 265 )TE’s that are excellent blockers and very good receivers. Gruden will play with two Te formations, and sometimes three tightends.

Raiders offense line is one of the biggest , and is very good even without T Brown, and R Incognito.
Raiders have one of the better Fbs Alec Ingold.
Keep hammering the Patriots undersized defense, and play action to Henry Ruggs deep.

Raiders offense can do a lot of things , and isn’t relying on the running game. They can beat you with the pass. But you have to prove you can stop the run first , because Gruden will keep pounding away Unmericufully.
Bad news is the Raiders running game is much more potent than the Seattle running game.
Damn... sounds like you guys are an unstoppable juggernaut. Should the Patriots even bother showing up?

Last edited:
The OC for them is outstanding

Greg Olson offenses vs Belichick defenses

9 points
8 points
10 points

Guess he became outstanding after these

Last edited:

So no Brown and Kwiatkowski in addition to Ruggs. Feels like a 10 point win to me.

At this point I am not sure we will see Uche incorporated before the BYE. Which sucks a lot. At least it is not season ending like injuries for many other players have been.

here is you probable inactives for this week

C David Andrews
RB James White
LB Josh Uche
QB Jarret Stidham
DB Myles Bryant (barring someone from the ps being called up and him being sent back)

The more I am looking forward to see Uche play, the more he gets banged up without even stepping on the field, it just sucks:rolleyes:

on second thought, just realized Keene is off the injury report.

Dalton Keene Hype

(he's #29 blocking outside the LT, really could have used that kind of block last week....)

Damn... sounds like you guys are an unstoppable juggernaut. Should the Patriots even bother showing up?
The Raiders will probably play two Te’s ( D Waller 6’6 255, and Jason Witten 6’6 265/ F Moreau ) with B Edwards 6’3 215 as the lone Wr, with Rb Josh Jacobs and Fb Alec Ingold. I expect the Raiders to come out running the football down down the Patriots undersized Defense line Throat .
I think we see Rico Gafford (/poor man Henry Ruggs this week) .

The Raiders will probably play two Te’s ( D Waller 6’6 255, and Jason Witten 6’6 265/ F Moreau ) with B Edwards 6’3 215 as the lone Wr, with Rb Josh Jacobs and Fb Alec Ingold. I expect the Raiders to come out running the football down down the Patriots undersized Defense line Throat .
I think we see Rico Gafford (/poor man Henry Ruggs this week) .

I agree. Raiders are a legit SB team.
The truth hurts. Our midget defenders got no chance.
I wont even watch the game. Dont wanna see the beatdown.
Vegas 52 NE 9

I think it’s great the Raiders have once again found early success. Hope for a fanbase that has had little of it in about 20 years.

I get the excitement, but......disappointment lurks and you know this story all too well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes