PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 2 Other NFL games

Yes, don't have game on, how's Troy dealing with it?

Special teams coordinator turned head coach loses game because of poor discipline on special teams. LOL LOL LOL **** the Gints! My pool is saved until Sunday at least.

Two teams trying their best to lose. Washington shouldn't be celebrating, they should be thanking the Giants and quietly, quickly leaving the field.

Not quite the Raiders-Ravens game, but another hilarious way to lose.

Robbomango and Joker despise the Vagiants...therefore , we are happy tonight

I just took a look at some Giants message boards, and let me tell you, folks, they're not happy.
My favorite is the guy who compared himself to a battered wife who just can't leave....

Much like Monday, tonight was another game where I thank the good Lord I didn't care who won. Wow. Just wow.

Hey you! Yes, you, reading this right now.

Congratulations on having 5 more career receiving yards than the combined total of NYG 1st round pick WR Kadarius Toney (-3) and NYJ 2nd round pick WR Elijah Moore (-2)!

Keep up the good work!

Hey you! Yes, you, reading this right now.

Congratulations on having 5 more career receiving yards than the combined total of NYG 1st round pick WR Kadarius Toney (-3) and NYJ 2nd round pick WR Elijah Moore (-2)!

Keep up the good work!
I want a raise. I won't be showing up to practice this week if I don't get one.

I just took a look at some Giants message boards, and let me tell you, folks, they're not happy.
At least they shouldn't ***** about Jones's performance tonight, what kind of record does Judge need to get a 3rd year?

A Joe Judge team blowing a game because of a special teams gaff lol. These guys are gonna be running laps around Manhattan tomorrow.

When Joe Judge gets fired what role does he get when Belichick brings him back?

Heinicke's WRs tried to give the game away, but he wouldn't let them.
Brain-dead throw.
You figure the QB should have known that the WR was going to drop back off of his route?

DC ... fun town ... after a season, you will get sick to death of the redskins
Because a huge percentage of DC is made up of people from all over the country (and the world) it's WAY less a football fandom echo chamber than towns like Pittsburgh or states like Texas where all you hear is "Stillers" and "dem Boys" 24/7/365.

In fact, all four years I lived there (VA side not in MD) I saw way more Ravens swag than WFT.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back