PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 14 Other games (Pats on a bye)

JMC00

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
14-CBS-E.png

e77f987f7119dc6b10063ea1ef88835a.png

14-CBS-L.png

89201cecc92bf1f6c59966344c07337a.png

14-FOX.png

468e2e84d4b99aa78bab7f65d00eb60d.png

So I guess we are Raiders, Bucs, Jags, Browns, Giants, and Lions fans this weekend.

Not a bad slate of games. Very interested in raiders -chiefs and bucs -bills obviously. Baltimore and ten currently riddled with injuries so losses there would help but I see multiple losses for each down the stretch.

With both Covid (two cases this week) and the flu (at least 11) going around, the Lions basically did an entire practice of 7-on-7 work. They practiced with one OL, no DL, and no OLBs today. Yikes.

Big Ben was already complaining about how much his shoulder hurts this week before the game tonight. Too funny.

Big Ben was already complaining about how much his shoulder hurts this week before the game tonight. Too funny.

I'm sad... Ben Nothingburger is telling friends and family this is his last year. Who will we beat up next year? I'm going to miss the fake limp, pointing out the double mike, pointing to the sky, all that drama. He's going to leave a big hole.

I'm sad... Ben Nothingburger is telling friends and family this is his last year. Who will we beat up next year? I'm going to miss the fake limp, pointing out the double mike, pointing to the sky, all that drama. He's going to leave a big hole.
What's more likely for the Steelers, drafting a replacement in the 1st round or bringing in a expensive veteran starter? It would be nice if they traded up in a bad QB class.

Who did it better?
1639099094257.jpeg 1639099357380.jpeg

I wonder how the Pats would have done if it was the Vikings instead of the Eagles in the Super Bowl… it would’ve been a home Super Bowl game for the Vikings but it was kinda that anyway with the Eagles fans there…

What's more likely for the Steelers, drafting a replacement in the 1st round or bringing in a expensive veteran starter? It would be nice if they traded up in a bad QB class.
Hopefully someone who is a drama queen. We need the entertainment.

Vikings are pretty much the purple Browns, aren't they?

More like the Bills as both are 4 time Super Bowl losers.

Good point. I was thinking they are kind of good, but you can always count on the missed FG or a general dark cloud over their heads. Maybe the Chargers too.

A kicking duel with kickers who aren't hitting the FGs...

2 Missed FG so far

wow PP2..and I thought I had cornered the market on Rottencrapburger nicknames...YOU are EN FUEGO tonight..

On a cold winter night its a good thing there playing in a dome where we can expect offensive fireworks.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back