PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 13: other NFL games

looks like they are just ‘considering’ it to make it look like they are taking it seriously
Yeah I mean who is “a league source” anyway. Could be anyone lol

Thanks Waxy!!!!!!!!
Anything for you and the gang!!!!!!! :haha:
mark group GIF

Sorry for that distraction and outburst everyone...back to the games!!!! Go Giants, Steelers and Chargers!!!! Not sure if I am missing any team.

So now you discriminate against those of us rooting for the Bangladesh national cricket team?

Like we’re not Patriots fans, too.

Brady once threw a pick 6 in a super bowl and I wonder what we’d see if we took a journey back into the game day thread when that happened...

So now you discriminate against those of us rooting for the Bangladesh national cricket team?

Like we’re not Patriots fans, too.

The issue is some of you are rooting for TWO teams. Go to the Gronkaneer thread and you'll see there are nearly 300 pages of discussion about a non-patriots team. It's one thing to root for Brady and Gronk to continue to break records, pad their stats, etc. But from our perspective, it is clear you all are heavily invested in the Bucs. And as I mentioned before, Brady already won a ring outside NE and has already proven he can win in another system. Who cares what he does at this point?

I know for a fact that Colts fans were mostly supportive of Peyton after he left. I guess Pats fans are worse than they are after all.
I've witnessed too many fans of other teams pout the Brady cliches of "cheater" and "crybaby" to not appreciate the greatest, longest lived career of any qb ever. I'm happy to see him add to his accomplishments, but I couldn't give a crap whether the bucs as a team win or lose.

Pats are my one and only team and always will be, but I can't help but enjoy Tom making idiots of all the people that ever doubted his greatness.

Is it me or the the Bucs D just terrible?

Brady already won a ring outside NE and has already proven he can win in another system. Who cares what he does at this point?
Yep. I wanted to see the system quarterback nonsense put to bed. Now that that's been accomplished, I wish him a happy 'semi-retirement', with gratitude for the memories, and nothing more...

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back