PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pre Super Bowl Thread- On to the Rams

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a stupid ******!
“OMG, the defender genitally touched the QB's face. It should not be a penalty because the touching must exceed 50 lbs of force."
Look at that stupid face.
What a douchebag.

I think my only complaint this game is that we stopped using White near the end of the game. It was all Burkhead and a sprinkle of Michel. Not that I mind Burkhead but White is a YAC monster and we really should utilize him much more on 2nd and 3rd downs.

I feel good about this Rams matchup. Sure, Donald/Suh are monsters but our OL has been playing really well. More importantly, Jared Goff does not scare me like Mahomes/Brees do.

Most of it is in language that would be banned on most message boards. One poster told another to set himself on fire and let his family watch him burn to death slowly and both are Chiefs fans. That board is wild at the best of times.
Like I said, they're cannibalizing themselves.

I told you the Queefs fans for the most part are scum. I'm disappointed we didn't break a broom handle in their ass but I'll take the dub. The haters and fans tired of the Patriots being on suicide watch is a much added bonus.

Hopefully with a mulligan from last year they close this out and destroy the league again. I want Brady to flip off that **** head Goondell when he hands him the trophy.

Also as always F: Shannon Sharpe, Max Kellerman, Nick Wright, Eric ****erson, Jason Fatlock, **** Vermeil, Stephen A. Smith, Goodell, Ravens, Colts, Pash, Troy Vincent, Ryan Grigson, Walt Anderson, and of course Rob Parker.

Last edited:
Neither crowd noise, pass rush, or hfa had any effect last night and the KC defense does suck after all.

This was all about having 36 guys with experience against a young talented team with a coach that can't win the big one.

Dxab63yW0AAqj3G.jpg

DxaknCMWsAAUoJL.jpg

Winning the SB is everything so one can't ask for more than that. But for once I'd like the Pats to put the lid on the game before the final minutes. :confused:

I'm incredibly confident with this game. Last year, I wasn't as confident. This year I just think the defense is going to rattle Goff who doesn't have the same ridiculous throwing motions that can kill you. Plus, he doesn't have the same mobility.

I'm incredibly confident with this game. Last year, I wasn't as confident. This year I just think the defense is going to rattle Goff who doesn't have the same ridiculous throwing motions that can kill you. Plus, he doesn't have the same mobility.
Is goff a pocket passer?

Is he like Warner was in 2001?

In terms of what? Mahomes can make ridiculous plays on the run, Goff not so much. Warner was a prolific passer. Goff is not but he has plenty of weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes