PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to Kansas City...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Awful performance tonight on both sides of the ball. Whether it was the flu or if the Pats were exposed a 2nd time by a quality opponent, it doesn't matter. Kansas City is playing really well right now. It's going to be another tough one next week unless they can finally turns things around. The offense hasn't shown up since week 8, and the defense doesn't look elite right now at all.

Injuries to monitor - Karras (knee injury)

Last edited:
Awful performance tonight on both sides of the ball. Whether it was the flu or if the Pats were exposed a 2nd time by a quality opponent, it doesn't matter. Kansas City is playing really well right now. It's going to be another tough one next week unless they can finally turns things around. The offense hasn't shown up since week 8. The defense doesn't look elite right now at all.

Injuries to monitor - Karras (knee injury)

Wouldn’t be shocked if they lost that game as well. You need an offense in this league. This team has a lot of jags at wideout. Edelman was doubled what a shocker.

Wouldn’t be shocked if they lost that game as well. You need an offense in this league. This team has a lot of jags at wideout. Edelman was doubled what a shocker.

To me it looks like the offense's identity left when Gronk retired...

This has the makings of a loss. Especially with this offense vs theirs.

Dislike all you want but I have no faith in this offense or them remotely keeping up with KC, another loss against a good team.

KC is good and not even the pats having home field can save them from this game.

Games in Foxboro, we can absolutely win and I am hopeful we do just that. Not ready to give up yet. Buffalo will be doubly motivated to beat ravens at home and we could be right back in the 1 seed.

Me coming out of banishment into the post-game thread

tenor.gif

The positives are that the defense will be another week removed from the flu and will hopefully have JMac back. The negatives are that the offense still has zero identity this late into the season and nobody can consistently beat the press other than Edelman. Their defense sucks, but so has this offense of late.

We’ll be fine.

I know we don't do moral victories around these parts. However if there ever was such a thing the Pats loss to the Texans was just that!

The positives are that the defense will be another week removed from the flu and will hopefully have JMac back. The negatives are that the offense still has zero identity this late into the season and nobody can consistently beat the press other than Edelman. Their defense sucks, but so has this offense of late.

The sad part is that i don’t know how they turn this around. Smh.

The amount of people getting tossed out of the GDT was head spinning tonight. Really don’t understand it personally, that was a pretty difficult game to watch.

I think now would be a good time not to root for the Bills next week. Division first, have to get there to have a shot. You never know, the offense could some how get it together down the stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots