PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We are on to 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Brady maintains play at his level, and BB stays, no reason why we can’t come back next year.

I’m just really worried that time is ticking out now. At least a few years ago it always felt like there was next year.

Every year from here on out is far from guaranteed.

Honestly, I'm not feeling that upset. I really am not. I mean, they won two of the last three. Did they play bad at times? Sure. But it's life. I'm over it by tomorrow.

Tom Brady is still the best QB ever. The man is unreal. Most teams would've been blown out with anyone different.

Let the games begin. Thoughts, Speculations & drunken rants let's move on.
Mr. Kraft,

According to Steve Nelson, your stubborn continuance of the flying elvis and corresponding non-Patriots uniforms is all about money.

So...

How much, exactly, are we talking about?

Can be a lump sum, or an annuity, whatever. I just need a dollar amount.

On behalf of all the real Patriots fans, whom I see every day and who, like you(?), prefer our real logo, we'd like to see the Patriots playing out there in 2018.

Thank you.

Honestly, I'm not feeling that upset. I really am not. I mean, they won two of the last three. Did they play bad at times? Sure. But it's life. I'm over it by tomorrow.

Tom Brady is still the best QB ever. The man is unreal. Most teams would've been blown out with anyone different.

Biggest gag job in the history of the organization and you aren't upset? Yet another SuperBowl slips through Tom Brady's fingers and you aren't upset? I envy you.

If there is a way to delete a post I can't find it.

Biggest gag job in the history of the organization and you aren't upset? Yet another SuperBowl slips through Tom Brady's fingers and you aren't upset? I envy you.

How do you think the family of that Colts player feels tonight? Would you rather be Patriots fans or his family? I don't want to get off topic, but let's put things into perspective here man: It's life. It happens. Do I think the D was thrash? Absolutely. Do I think they need to jetson most of the D? Yes. But sorry, nope....im not going to bash an organization that gave us 5 titles, 8 SB trips, and a lifetime of memories. How do you think Seattle & Atlanta fans felt?

In two or three weeks the pain will heal.

Last edited:
What 1989 said.

Be seeing you around. Onto MLB.

I'm onto Monday morning, where I'll have to wear an Eagles jersey because I lost a bet. Can't guarantee I'll have a job on Tuesday, 'cause I 'll be on my worst behavior. Might even fight an Eagle or two. I don't know. I don't care. Life goes on.

I probably will get s a few dislikes for this post but I don't care. This team is going to be very different next year. Maybe there was some truth to the discord between Kraft and BB. I have this sinking feeling that Lewis leaves, Gronk retires and BB also leaves. I might be over dramatic right now but I seriously feel that we are in for some serious shocks this off season

No shame in losing this game. It was an exciting, highly competitive match. I'm not mad at all.
We'll have another great chance to return next season.

Brady looked like a 30 year MVP in his prime. That man is amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down