PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION WCGT Browns @ Steelers

So the winning coach of the team that is grossly depleted by COVID goes to the middle of the field with his mask off his nose. SMH.

Bye bye Ben. He done.

I apologize for losing my cool earlier but I DESPISE Mike Tomlin almost as much as the phony that's made a career of propping him up every season...Roger Scumdell. The Squealers break every NFL rule in the book with impunity and employ a head coach that tried to trip an opposing playter in the field of play!!! and he's still employed in the NFL. You get caught at work cheating, YOU get fired. Not punk, marble mouth cheater Tomlin though. Despise this absolute turd. What's his excuse THIS time..,.the Browns stole his playbook. PUNK. Rotten little cheating bug eyed PUNK.

tenor.gif

$22M of that is on the books for 2021 no matter what they do.

Of the remaining $19M, $15M is a roster bonus due on the third day of camp. The remaining $4M is salary.

Holy crapology.. that's some bad salary backending.

Reactions: Ian
Man Buffalo didn’t get the best of draws. Think they would’ve preferred pitt over Baltimore.

The one downside to this , I'd much rather see KC have to beat both Baltimore and Buffalo to get to the SB. This really shifts things in KC's favor IMO, hopefully Cleveland gets over the COVID bug and is back near full strength next week.

Look, Rapistburger is just sad....the jerk in him is so strong it stains everything around him. Again, YOU rape you go to jail. Not this big idiot gift to women though.

The really zoomed in on Ben crying. That’s rough

One point shy of your season high in points scored, but give up 21pts more than your previous season high against.

Bwahahahah!

BWAHAHAHAH!

Regards
Chris

I live in Pittsburgh. The media here, most of them anyway, seemed to think the Browns game was just a formality, they seemed to already be looking ahead to Buffalo. The media doesn’t play the game, has no impact on its outcome and can say whatever they like, but looking past an opponent in the playoffs never ends well. See Steelers against Jacksonville in 2017

I live in Pittsburgh. The media here, most of them anyway, seemed to think the Browns game was just a formality, they seemed to already be looking ahead to Buffalo. The media doesn’t play the game, has no impact on its outcome and can say whatever they like, but looking past an opponent in the playoffs never ends well. See Steelers against Jacksonville in 2017

Tomlin is known to look past opponents. He has done it before.

here's the Pittsburgh media saying almost the same thing I am about this disgrace to sports and fans everywhere...

Coaching: Mike Tomlin won a Super Bowl in his second season as head coach, but he has just three playoff victories since 2011. His team came out and looked totally unprepared against a team that hadn’t practiced all week and was missing some of its best players due to COVID-19 protocols. His head-scratching decisions on extra points and then punting on fourth-and-1 early in the fourth quarter will go down as some of the most bizarre gaffes of his tenure. It might not be time for Tomlin to go, but major staff changes are a must. His team collapsed late in the season for a third consecutive year. Grade: F

Ray Fittipaldo: [email protected] and Twitter @rayfitt1.

cant believe the browns won. looks like the chiefs get another bye next week

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back