PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION WCGT Browns @ Steelers

Someone convince me the Browns have a shot in KC. I’d love to think so! :)
The Falcons almost beat them in KC with KC fighting for the #1 seed...and all of KC wins have come within 6 pts since the Jets game. The starters also would be without playing for 3 weeks so rustiness can come into play here

I apologize for losing my cool earlier but I DESPISE Mike Tomlin almost as much as the phony that's made a career of propping him up every season...Roger Scumdell. The Squealers break every NFL rule in the book with impunity and employ a head coach that tried to trip an opposing player in the field of play!!! and he's still employed in the NFL. You get caught at work cheating, YOU get fired. Not punk, marble mouth cheater Tomlin though. Despise this absolute turd. What's his excuse THIS time..,.the Browns stole his playbook? PUNK. Rotten little cheating bug eyed PUNK.

Last edited:
No practice, a lot of the coaching staff out, a JV offensive line, and they hung 48 on Pittsburgh on the road. Hats off to the Browns. I’m rooting for them in the AFC the rest of the way. Next week is the end of the road for them, though.

My tie breaker score is up to 42 now. Lmao

Lots of hollow stats for Ben tonight but 4 picks render them moot

How? Steelers can't absorb his $41m salary this fall.
$22M of that is on the books for 2021 no matter what they do.

Of the remaining $19M, $15M is a roster bonus due on the third day of camp. The remaining $4M is salary.

Man Buffalo didn’t get the best of draws. Think they would’ve preferred pitt over Baltimore.

Big Fat Ben not shaking hands with the Browns?

easy-rider.jpg

Last time they were in the playoffs, this was playing in the theaters.

The NFL better make damn sure Pittsburgh has the biggest plane, the best hotel and the top of everything at the Super Bowl.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back