PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Way Way OT: Travis Kelce’a name

Hilarious about his name.

No one has been quicker than Kelce to congratulate opponents and acknowledge the better team won…or to credit Gronkowski as being the prototype TE.

I just have no beef with this guy…everyone trash talks and gets fired up.

I can’t tell if he’s joking or not. There are videos of him pronouncing his name Kell-Cee. That’s really funny if he went along with the false pronunciation, dumb too.

No one has been quicker than Kelce to congratulate opponents and acknowledge the better team won…or to credit Gronkowski as being the prototype TE.

Are you even a Pats fan? I think this post spills the beans.

This reminded me that the Secret of Kells was one of the better animated movies that I have watched with my daughter. The theater that we frequent has a full bar and serves food. Kells was only a 2 beer movie, the fewer beers the better the rating.

I can’t tell if he’s joking or not. There are videos of him pronouncing his name Kell-Cee. That’s really funny if he went along with the false pronunciation, dumb too.
I've done exactly that plenty of times. After a while you just get tired of correcting people, especially if you don't care that much.

There are at least 2 guys on that team far more deserving of hate. My only real beef with Kelce, and it isn't his fault in any way, is that he really should just be considered a WR. Hell, it would even make him more money.

There are at least 2 guys on that team far more deserving of hate. My only real beef with Kelce, and it isn't his fault in any way, is that he really should just be considered a WR. Hell, it would even make him more money.
Exactly. He is who he is from a body type and talent standpoint. We've had players like that here.

I've done exactly that plenty of times. After a while you just get tired of correcting people, especially if you don't care that much.
I dont understand.
Your name is only one syllable.

Way Way OT: Travis Kelce’s name

giphy.gif

(j/k... a little... ...how long until training camp? ;) )

Last edited:

"Way Way OT: Travis Kelce’a name"​

i didnt know he was Hawaiian/API... interesting

He was a hot head loudmouth earlier in his career but has certainly matured.

Still something about him that is unlikeable. Even during the golf touney this weekend. Not someone I'd want to play 18 with.

I dont understand.
Your name is only one syllable.
It's Elijah, but I go by Jah these days specifically for this reason. The J in Elijah is silent and nobody ever remembers that, and I don't blame them, so I gave up.

It's Elijah, but I go by Jah these days specifically for this reason. The J in Elijah is silent and nobody ever remembers that, and I don't blame them, so I gave up.

I thought it was Jar pronounced with a Boston accent.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back