PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Was Tom's jersey stolen or not?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
So last night I heard that his jersey vanished, then I heard that FOX25 in Bahstahn was reporting that no, a security guard and/or equipment manager took it to put it in a safe place so it wouldn't get stolen, and that it was all just a big misunderstanding. Now apparently it really was stolen because they're bringing in the Texas Rangers, and not the base-ball team. Is this a bunch of BS or what's going on?

P.S. F***IN' A PATRIOTS DID IT AGAIN KISS MY F***ING WHITE *** HATERS!!!!!

Yeah this is a bizarre story.

Yes. Next question.

#StolenJerseygate

the pats need to designate someone to collect all the jerseys for the guys on the podium.
Exactly. If what Brady said is true, it makes you wonder why there was no plan in place to deal with it...very strange.

Sorta related

David Shula, an assistant coach with the Miami Dolphins and son of Coach Don Shula, was asked his most vivid Super Bowl memory.

"They were carrying my father off the field at the Coliseum in 1973," he said. "Somebody reached up and stole his watch. My father climbed off the shoulders and caught him and got the watch back.

"It was a good watch."

So the league makes $10 billion a year but they can't hire enough security to prevent some clod from just waltzing into the locker rooms? Way to go, Roger. o_O

No worries, Chuck Norris is on it.

And I he can't find it, he'll kick the crap out of some child factory workers in China to make a new one and then pour some of his own sweat on it.

Damn they should have put a padlock on the door like the Steelers!:D

Whatever. Hope it pays for college for someone's kids.

That's the thing, how can it be worth anything to somebody who stole it? Do you have to advertise it. And who would want to pay that much money for something you can't show people. At this point it's stolen and illegal. So it's basically worthless. IMO

That's the thing, how can it be worth anything to somebody who stole it? Do you have to advertise it. And who would want to pay that much money for something you can't show people. At this point it's stolen and illegal. So it's basically worthless. IMO

What? People steal paintings all the time that have never been recovered. Like in the Gardener Museum robbery. None of those painting have been found. By your logic, since they were stolen, they have no value. That's absolutely not the case. There's a HUGE black market for sports memorabilia and that jersey is going to fetch someone a hefty sum of money.

If they can't prevent someone from walking in and walking out with someones Jersey, how can they prevent someone from walking in, planting a recording device, and leaving? Or stealing a playbook or anything else? Where is the integrity of the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes