SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Jets
Mon
Oct 21st
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Stellar Performance
Another strong performance by the defense leads to points and played a key role as the Patriots improved to 6-0 Thursday night.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Walking Dead Season 7 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by BaconGrundleCandy, Nov 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BaconGrundleCandy

BaconGrundleCandy Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Rick, Maggie, and Jesus and others come out from behind the RV. Rick tells them, “They’re falling back.” Maggie orders to Eduardo to go between the houses and “cover the gate.”

King Ezekiel is with Carol and his soldiers. He yells out, “Now we finish this!” Rick and Carl join them and they run down the street to chase after the bad guys who have left, are leaving the kingdom.

The camera changes to Maggie as she runs, crouched down behind a car ready to take out whoever is on the other side. The other side is where she finds Daryl, Enid, Morgan, and Jesus.

Next shot: Francine, Father Gabriel, Scott, and Tobin are shooting at a truck as it speeds towards Alexandria’s gates. It’s Negan in the passenger seat. He flips them the bird.

TF, Hilltop, and Kingdom are chasing after them on foot, but have to duck for cover when gunfire rains down on them from above. A Savior shuts the gate locking TF inside Alexandria. There are Saviors on top of the walls shooting at them. One by one they climb down and flee.

TF is firing back. Aaron, Jerry, and Morgan try to open the gate, while Daryl climbs up the ladder on the side of a truck to get a look at where the Saviors are. They’re gone.

The Scavengers pull out and start throwing smoke bombs, at which point the Scavengers and Saviours retreat. A flare gun fired is the signal for those fighters to run away amid the smoke and confusion. Negan takes off flipping the bird to everyone. Daryl climbs a truck to double check, as Rick and Carl go to find Michonne. They find the Scavenger’s body instead and find Michonne inside the house.

Rick and Carl run towards the house and find the dead scavenger, they go inside to see Michonne leaning against the wall semi-conscious.Her face is beaten to hell with her left eye closed, a bloody mouth and swollen everywhere.

Rick goes go her and shakes her a little and says "you're alive" he and Carl kneel by her and it looks like they take her hands. She tries to say "we.." but she's too injured. Rick finishes for her and says "I know. We are. We will. " he hugs her and nuzzles her shoulder as the camera pans away from the three of them. Later in the infirmary, he holds her right hand and strokes her arm to comfort her.

Carol and her squad from the Kingdom roam the grounds looking for stragglers, survivors and any weapons dropped by the retreating groups
    Groups of the ASZ folks do the same, everyone is looking to make sure the area is safe.

Back at The Sanctuary, Negan asks Eugene how Sasha could have died in the coffin, "How the hell do you think she wound up dead in that box. "...she ran out of air..." he tells Negan who just stares him in the eye and says "Maybe, obviously suspicious of Eugene.

"So, we are going to war!", Negan yells to the Saviours who all cheer loudly.

This episode was heavily edited, not once but twice in fact, and I do not know what indirect Caryl callbacks were removed or why. The episode ends with a long Maggie voice-over and a montage of various survivors cleaning up and sitting together

Carol and Morgan

Maggie’s voiceover at the point Carol appears:…from Atlanta to my daddy’s farm, to the prison, to here. (Right after “to here” is when Carol sits down beside Morgan.) To this moment now. (Carol is first to turn her head to look at Morgan, he then follows.) Not as strangers. (Morgan is first to break eye contact.) As family.

Things have settled down in Alexandria. People are milling about in the streets. Carol, no longer wearing armor, walk out into the middle of the street and sees Morgan sitting on the front steps of a house. He too is no longer wearing Benjamin’s armor but sits there with his stick across his lap, his hands clasped. He still wears his wedding ring. He’s in his own little world and is slightly startled when Carol climbs the steps and sits next to him. Her pose mirrors his: legs slightly apart, hands clasped. At first, it seems like they don’t know what to say to each other, and don’t look at each other but instead out into the street. Neither is entirely comfortable; Morgan especially. His thumbs are moving with nervous energy. Carol is the first to turn to look at him, and then he turns to look at her. They stay that way for a couple of seconds before looking back towards the street. I think they not only came to a truce, but an understanding that they are now here for each other.

Maggie, crying, puts down walker Sasha after she and Jesus find her wandering in the woods.

The survivors share food, introduce themselves and start listening to Rick, Ezekiel and Maggie speak to them at the very end.

2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Florida Man PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +49,789
    ---
    LOL, what's the point of even watching the finale now?

3. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Its always better on screen.

After reading, following for years it doesn't bother me at all.

Shooting for 8 starts in a month

4. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    We open with a lone Negan wandering around the fallen world, killing walkers as he goes. He stops at a stream to wash the blood and guts off of Lucille when an older couple approach him, telling him they aren't trying to rob him... they just want to know if he has a safe place to stay.

Next page, the couple tell Negan a story of them escaping walkers, but losing their 16-year-old relative (unclear if daughter, granddaughter, niece, or whatever). They had to keep running. Next panel, we see this couple killed as Negan fights off walkers.

Next up, a young woman walks beside Negan and describes her husband's death. He had a fever, took a nap, she thought the room was secure, but it wasn't. She could barely escape herself, couldn't save him. Next panel, the lady is taken down by walkers as Negan tries to pull her to safety.

Sensing a pattern here, folks?

Next up, a brother and sister sit with Negan by a campfire. They tell him about their father's death - the dad told them to run and he'd catch up. Instead, they heard his dying screams as they ran.

Next panel, the three are scavenging a Walmart when the brother is attacked by a walker. On the next page, the sister asks Negan to stop. She's been bitten on the neck and hadn't noticed at the time.

He loses it. "F*ck you." The girl looks confused. He continues with a tirade. "You're bit?! F*ck you! Go f*cking f*ck yourself up your f*cking a*s, you f*ck. I'm sick to death of this sh*t! You ran and let your father die. You f*cking flipped your sh*t in there... and let your f*cking brother die, and for all your trouble... you get to f*cking die. I'm sick of you people. You're all f*cking weak. ALL YOU EVER DO IS DIE. So go die."

He leaves her sobbing on the ground.

Next page, Negan kills a rabbit and is roasting it on a fire when a sound comes from behind him. He spins and points his rifle, saying that things sneaking up on him in the dark are either dead or about to be.

A familiar face - to us - emerges from the woods, hands held up in peace, crossbow slung over his shoulder. "C'mon... you weren't going to eat that whole thing by yourself, were you? I'm Dwight. You look like you could use some company..."

5. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    We left off with Negan meeting Dwight for the first time, and they have a conversation about his crossbow. Dwight lets him hold it and check it out in exchange for some of the roasted rabbit Negan had going on. Negan asks if the arrows are reusable, to which Dwight replies that they are and that they're actually called bolts. As it gets close to dark, Dwight begins to lead him to a safer location... Negan, of course, threatens him if it's a trap ("I must warn you, I'm a bad motherf*cker who will split your skull the f*ck in half if you cross me.").

Dwight's camp looks much like Shane's did when Rick found them way back in the beginning - just a bunch of people camping together in vehicles and tents. Dwight starts to introduce them to Negan and Negan tells him not to bother. If they live a few days, THEN he'll ask for their names. Otherwise, he feels there's no point in getting to know people who may die in 10 minutes. Sherry hugs Dwight's neck and comments, "He's a friendly one, Dwight. You think maybe you should spend a bit more time with them before you bring them back?" To which Dwight replies, "Seemed lonely. I felt sorry for him."

Next page, Negan and Sherry are helping pack up the camp into the back of a car. Negan thanks her for their group taking him in and apologizes for having been stand-offish earlier. Sherry replies that it's fine, she understands. Their group had people who didn't last long and died so fast she didn't remember their names, so she gets where he's coming from. Then says, "But I'm Sherry, okay? Try not to forget it."

Heh.

Next panel, they're all around the campfire. Sherry is wrapped around Dwight's neck again as Negan observes from the background. Next panel, Negan and Dwight are hunting together. Negan comments that the crossbow and its reusable bolts really IS useful, "It's like a condom you can wash out and use again... like anything reusable. Don't know why I had to mention the condom. Just trying to be crass." To which Dwight replies, "I've gotten used to it."

Next panel is a shirtless Negan shaving off the grizzly man beard and OH MY GOD THOSE ARMS, SO BIG, SO SEXY. *ahem* Sherry stands in the doorway watching him. Guess she shares my opinion. LOL No, but seriously, Negan comments on the fact that it'll be dark and spooky in there, but the hotel would be the safest place for the group tonight. And says he's always liked hotels. Sherry replies, "Me, too. Mostly for the things that are typically done in them."

You hussy.

Last page, the group is clearing out a path in a shopping mall to scavenge supplies. Negan is giving orders left and right about positioning so that everybody is covered by a buddy and things are orderly. He's doing so to everyone by name, so clearly they're "worthy" to him now. We see John and Tara mentioned, so those two Saviors were there from the start as well. Last panel is Negan whacking walkers with Lucille telling, "We can do this! If we work together, we can all survive!! Nobody has to die today! FIGHT!"

6. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter Weekly NFL Picks Winner

Ratings:
    +8,940
    ---
    Surprised you were reading through this thread.

It's interesting to go back and see how much of this was accurate, and surprisingly, almost all of it is.

But I know to avoid the Season 8 thread until after the finale, for sure.

7. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +49,789
    ---
    I only read the beginning of the finale and stopped after that. And yeah, it was correct. To me, at least, there is no point in watching the show if you know everything that's going to happen.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Most if not all, people into spoilers are more into the show than most viewers. But like you said to each his own.

TWD/GoTs are my favs and after being invested (reading books, waiting for new ones lol etc) for so long, its become a monster. Although I guess I can't complain bc theres people who have been waiting like 35 ****in years for GRRM to get his **** together and finish this.

GoTs spoilers match up to the casting and locations and seem on point if anyone dares.

Some crazy **** going on .....

9. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9,537
    ---
    Best GoT spoiler of all time was South Park... but this is fun too

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Jadis, Enid, and Simon have been promoted to series regulars

Apparently shooting starts very soon so the strike is looking less likely

11. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +49,789
    ---
    I really don't care about Jadis or Enid one way or another, but the promotion of Simon was a very good one. What an awesome character.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Simon is the man. I thought him, Rick and Negan carried 616 and he was awesome this past year.

I don't mind Enid or Jadis, actually, its the collective of the group (GPK) that turns me off.

13. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
  14. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +9,537
    ---
    Kinda enjoying the garbage pail kids but that betrayal... they're gonna be in a world of sh... well actually it's gonna be worse than that

• Like Like x 1
  15. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Q&A Episode 8.1 - "Mercy"

What is Carl doing at the gas station? Who does he meet and what happens?

They are planning the attack on the Saviors and the gas station is the rendezvous point for Carl and Rick meeting back up. There is a Muslim man (Siddiq?) lurking in the shadows and when he sees Carl he starts talking and basically begs Carl for help. But Rick shows up and fires off some shots to run him off. Carl is upset by this. (Carl later returns and brings him some food).

What's going on at Alexandria?

Very few shots at Alexandria. They are leaving for the big attack on the Sanctuary, and Michonne and Carl are among those who are to stay behind to defend the community just in case. Rosita also stays behind and is not happy about it.

What's up with all the explosions? What's their purpose?

There is a gigantic herd that is making its way along the highway (could possibly be the same one from last season), and the explosions are used to cause the herd to change direction and start going towards the Sanctuary. This is all part of a very elaborate plan of attack on the Sanctuary.

Who all takes part in the Sanctuary attack and what happens?

It's a very well-orchestrated attack. First, all of the Saviors at each of the lookouts are taken out. Then a motorcade of cars, each equipped with sheets of metal on the sides to act as shields, make their way to the Sanctuary. They take out the guards in the courtyard, break through the fence, and the fight is on. The RV is also rigged with explosives and when they go off that serves as the final explosion to lead the horde to the Sanctuary.

What are Daryl, Carol, Tara, and Morgan doing together?

Daryl, Carol, Tara, and Morgan are kind of the "horde team". They spend a great deal of time timing the horde and predicting where it will be at the time of the attack. That way, they can figure out exactly where to put the explosives. Daryl takes out most of the Saviors at the lookout posts. Although Rick does take 1 out and allows him to be eaten after the Savior taunts Rick and says that Negan is going to kill Carl for this. Most of the others are part of the caravan that goes directly to the Sanctuary.

What is Rick's demeanor like in this episode?

He's extremely confident at least in front of everybody especially Negan. But behind the scenes and before the attack, the fear is still definitely there and we can see it in his eyes.

What is Gregory doing at the Sanctuary?

Gregory is there and we assume has been there since he left the Hilltop last season. He makes a speech and says the Hilltop is loyal to Negan. And if anyone from the Hilltop continues to fight the Saviors, their families will be kicked out. When no one responds and they stay by Maggie's side, Simon gets pissed and pushes him down the stairs.

Do Negan and Father Gabriel get trapped together? How does that scene go down?

Yep. After Father G is ditched by Gregory (who took his car while Father G was saving his ass) the Sanctuary is overrun with walkers. So Gabriel goes into the only room he can find unlocked. Unfortunately, Negan found the same room and we get the ****ting pants scene from the Comic-Con trailer.

Does anyone die?

Except for several Saviors at the lookout posts, no.

Does Rick take a picture of the Sanctuary?
    When does this happen and how does that scene play out?

Yes, he takes a Polaroid picture of Negan hunkering down and hiding during the attack and before he has to leave because the herd is coming.

*BONUS*

- "Old man Rick" visions run in spurts throughout the episode. The final one towards the end of the episode features Judith around 10 years old talking about an upcoming festival.

- Daryl and Dwight coordinate the attack through secret messages sent inside arrows.

16. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +49,789
    ---
    Only read three paragraphs in (I still don't understand why you like knowing everything before the show... but to each their own) and it sounds like they're taking things straight from the comic re: Leading a herd of walkers toward the Sanctuary.

17. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +49,789
    ---
    I'm going into this season with very high expectations. There is zero reason for the AOW storyline to drag and get bogged down with filler. None. If that happens at all this season, then I'm done with the show.

I'm halfway through the 4th season of GOT. And good God, is that show spectacular. Really puts things into perspective with just how bad TWD can be. But, when TWD is good, it could be among the best shows on television. It just depends on what show you're going to get.

18. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    GoTs & TWD are my 2 favs. I've invested so much into them I just started following every day **** like production, casting calls etc.

I agree with a lot of this. Games is on an another level from every thing before it and most that will follow. It's brilliant and that's an understatement.

AMC ****ed up so much it's not funny. Their ****in terrible.

The spoilers are few and far between this year or so far, but from what I've gathered from following it's great season.

19. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Epi 801 is 67

802 is 60

805 73

20. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174