SOURCE:NBC Sports Boston

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Jets
Mon
Oct 21st
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Stellar Performance
Another strong performance by the defense leads to points and played a key role as the Patriots improved to 6-0 Thursday night.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Walking Dead Season 7 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by BaconGrundleCandy, Nov 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BaconGrundleCandy

BaconGrundleCandy Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    I can tell you comic fans are so pumped. Gimple has his flaws but this is a huge "pro" in pro/con column.

1)Michonne being Michonne. Doing Michonne thangs.

2) You can tell from the preview Jesus waa going first. And in the comics Carl has this great lil arc with Negan that starts with Carl killing a bunch of his guys.
    Thats happening and just like in the comics Negan ask Carl to sing a song.

The ultimate would be Negan holding Judith and looking at Rick, "is she yours"?

3)Again just like in the comics Eugene doing work and making bullets. I like Josh and think he'll be favorite after this year.

Everyone hating Spencer! In the comics Negan knifes him for going behind Ricks back and telling Negan he (Spencer)should be in charge. Negan literally finds out if he has any guts.

4) Negan and Carl!

5) Daryl should get going by the end of episode 8, if not def 9. Pretty sure him and Carol have a reunion in 10.

6) Lol Negan holding Shanes kid.

2. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---

3. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    TWDZone.

Credit to littlebirds

It is a very heavy Negan and Carl episode with some more views inside the Saviours' lives and The Sanctuary.

Carl arrives to the Sanctuary after tricking Jesus into jumping off the truck first. he doesn't say why he doesn't want Jesus with him, but that's Carl for you, haha.

Carl does see Daryl in the episode, but Daryl's not looking much better than before.

Daryl gets help from an unknown person (Dwight or Sherry?) who leaves a matchstick and motorcycle key folded into a note. He can use the matchstick to pick the lock and escape on the motorcycle.

ASZ, Spencer and Father Gabriel have an interesting conversation after Spencer asks him whether it's a sin to hate someone. he is talking about his feelings for Rick of course. Father Gabriel sticks up for Rick big time which is a huge change from how he was in seasons 5 and even 6.

Spencer and Rosita get into a huge fight during the episode so they won't be setting up house together anytime soon.

Rosita continues her "angry with the world" thing and is quite harsh with Eugene too. She gets angry with Eugene who is just having doubts about his ability to make the bullet she wanted. Instead of supporting him as she did in the past, she gets angry and criticizes him and his contributions to the group. Essentially she tells him he's a loser.

At the Sanctuary, Negan shows Carl around and is almost creepily intrigued and happy about Carl being there.

Negan shows Carl "the harem" and relishes the opportunity to do it. It is not a pretty sight.

There is a scene where Negan catches a man, Mark, with one of the wives, Amber, and punishes him by burning one side of his face with the iron, just like Dwight's face. This is a scene right from the comic brought to life on the show.

Negan is strangely curious about Carl's facial injury and scars, making him remove his bandage so he can inspect the wounds. He also makes Carl sing for him while swinging Lucille around. The complexes this man must have are endless.

At the end of the episode Negan takes Carl back to Alexandria. He asks Carl to show him around the house, just as HE showed Carl around the Sanctuary. They unfortunately stumble across Judith. Carl looks horrified.

The episode ends with Negan, Carl and Judith on the porch waiting for Rick to return. Negan holds Judith like I said before.

It is ominous and this just might be Rick's breaking point. Seeing Judith on Negan's lap is not going to be an easy moment for Rick or Michonne either for that matter.

4. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Q & A pt 2

Q&A Episode 7.7 "Sing Me a Song" Part 2

1. What are Rick and Aaron up to in this episode?

They find a sign on a gate that says "Keep going. Only thing here 4 you is trouble." Since Negan is coming back soon, they have no choice but to check it out. It seems the guy who wrote the note is dead, but he was smart. He has a houseboat full of supplies and ammo in the middle of the lake, but he protected it by surrounding the boat with walkers. Basically, Rick and Aaron have a crapload of work to do to get their payday.

2. Who is the lady Michonne meets and what happens during their encounter?

The lady is one of the Saviors and Michonne purposely lured her out. Michonne tells her to take her to Negan, or she'll kill her.

3. Can you describe the iron scene? How graphic is it?

The actual ironing itself, yes, it's graphic, but it's over pretty quickly. The scene leading up to it is the worst part. Daryl is there. Carl is there. And Negan forces Dwight to help. Of course, there's the classic Negan speech too.

4. Does Carl cry while singing?

Yes, but Carl also cries when Negan forces him to remove his bandage and makes fun of how he looks. (Carl cries but he cries like a man, d%#*[email protected]!)

5. What happens when Carl first arrives at the Sanctuary?

It happens pretty much like the comics. Carl is able to take out 2 of Negan's men before being overpowered by Dwight. But Negan doesn't kill Carl, and instead is thoroughly impressed and takes him on a tour of The Sanctuary. First stop is Negan's harem where Daryl and Dwight bring in a big plate of food for Negan. Negan makes sure that the Saviors eat vegetables that night, but he's the one who gets the big meat and cheese plate. He forces Carl to carry it around and treats him like a servant just like Daryl.

Bonus: Negan really really likes Judith! He sits on the porch and rocks her to sleep.

5. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    SpoilerTV

Even though "Sing Me A Song" will feature more than 6 regulars and it will also take place in different places, as we will follow three different groups of Alexandrians scavenging for the Saviors (or not), the episode will respect this season formula, focusing mainly on two characters in one place, The Sanctuary. "Sing Me a Song" will disclose more about the Saviors, how Negan rules his community (hint : he’s a terrifying lunatic)
    And here are some other teasers about "Sing Me A Song" :

- Negan will whistle again but he won’t be the only character to do so.
    - We will meet Negan wives and we will learn a lot more about all of the rules he has for them, what they can and can’t do.
    - Lori’s death will be mentioned.
    - Michonne’s plan will become clearer.
    - A group of Alexandrians will find something quite interesting, and potentially very useful while scavenging for the Saviors.
    - Someone will get a crossbow.
    - Jesus will demonstrate once again how resourceful and clever he is.
    - Two characters will have an argument in a car, and one of them will be surprisingly honest and blunt.
    - An Alexandrian still holds a grudge over Rick, for everything he did since he arrived at the community, but a couple of survivors will have strong arguments against his point.
    - Two characters will share a cigarette
    - Negan will make two Alexandrians cry because of his sarcastic comments.
    - Spencer will probably surprise you in "Sing Me a Song". I had no idea he could be such a good survivor.
    - There will be a very tense and emotional face off between Negan and an Alexandrian.
    - Negan will do something he has never done with Lucille.

Don’t miss "Sing Me a Song" this Sunday on AMC and next Monday on FOX in the UK.
    How excited are you about Sing Me a Song ? What do you think of Negan and this season so far ? Hit the comments !

And finally the quotes game ! Guess which characters will say those quotes (each character can have only one quote)

1- What time is it ?
    2- Why the hell not ?
    3- Screw you
    4- It’s just like taxes
    5- But it does make you a tremendous ****.
    6- Looks like they’re still protected
    7- Don’t beat yourself up
    8- Somebody has to pay the price
    9- Take me to Negan
    10- For once, do something useful.

6. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    TVGeek 707 Preview

Warning: General spoilers ahead

As I had unfortunately expected, this past week has been nothing but a post-7.06 ****-show with groves of fans spilling on the Interwebs about how “Swear” was the most boring, lame episode of The Walking Deadever. If you read my review, you know that I personally liked it, and I think the episode will become very important later in the season. But, moving on, for those loud complainers, you should know that this week’s “Sing Me A Song” is one fantastic piece of writing and thus, will hopefully squelch most of the grumbling. Multiple character arcs. Great pace. And, of course, lots of Negan with all his brutality and famous one-liners. It’s another 90-minute installment, and unlike some of the previous extended episodes, this one definitely needed the extra time to be able to tell the full story.

Sunday’s episode lays the foundation for next week’s mid-season finale, and so, departing from the format of my previous Advance Previews, I’m just going to provide a few teasers because I wouldn’t dream of spoiling anything major. Yes, the episode is that good and will most certainly be worth the wait and suspense.

For the avid comic-book readers, you will absolutely love this episode. As we may recall, Carl (Chandler Riggs) stowaway on one of the Saviors’ trucks while at the Hilltop, and a good deal of the 90 minutes is spent with the aftermath of Carl going full Billy The Kid once they arrive at The Sanctuary. Negan (Jeffrey Dean-Morgan) doesn’t kill Carl, but instead is quite intrigued with the boy who has bigger brass balls than some of his own men. So, he gives Carl the full tour of the Sanctuary including our first view of Negan’s extensive harem. Now, get your head out of the gutter because remember Negan has a “code.” He refers to Carl as a “kid” in front of the women, and tells him that he should “definitely look at their ****,” but nothing else beyond that.
    Negan has lots of 1-on-1 time with Carl and makes him cry in one particular scene. He also forces Carl to sing him a song (thus the title of the episode), and in the mother of all tear-jerkers, Carl manages to get the words to “You Are My Sunshine” out while tears flow down his cheeks.
    Ever wonder how Dwight (Austin Amelio) got his burnt face? Well, any comic-book fan knows, but if not, you will find out come Sunday. And, it’s beyond brutal. Here’s a little thing to remember, though. Has anyone ever cooked with a cast-iron skillet? Well, I don’t because crap sticks to them like hell. Same analogy will apply to Sunday’s episode, except it won’t be food that will be sticking.
    Negan does eventually end up back at Alexandria before the end of the episode, and one of the best scenes is with Olivia. She claims that they are all practically starving to death because of the Saviors, and Negan does nothing but laugh in her face because of her weight. This causes her to break down and start crying, and I’m not talking the “sniff sniff” stuff from a couple of weeks ago. I’m talking taking-her-glasses-off sobbing. But, no worries, because Negan does apologize and then, offers to “screw her brains out” to make it up to her. Olivia’s response — a giant slap in the face! I literally laughed out loud, and it definitely takes Negan off-guard. Ironically, Negan seems to like the feisty type and tells Olivia that just made him like her 50% more.
    Spencer, Rosita, Eugene, and Father Gabriel all go out on supply runs, but to everyone’s surprise, Spencer is the only one who returns with anything. By a huge stroke of luck, he brings back a pretty big stash of food and supplies, but only uses it to pit others against Rick (Andrew Lincoln), advocating that they should keep it all and not give it to the Saviors. Does this guy have a death wish or what?
    Michonne (Danai Gurira) hatches a plot to kill Negan, which considering Rosita, Carl, and Sasha are all thinking the same thing, why in the hell not? Well, by the end of the episode and seeing where Negan is and what he’s up to, you definitely will see why Michonne needs to get her ass back to Alexandria because it’s all about to hit the fan.

Episode 7.07 of The Walking Dead is titled “Sing Me A Song” and airs Sunday at 9/8c on AMC.

7. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Part 1
    Our source needs a HUGE thank you for this one. It's the MSF and this is pretty frakkin' special to get this!

We saw Negan at the dinner table in Rick’s house in the preview. What’s going on there?
    Spaghetti day at the Grimes’ house! Negan and Carl made spaghetti and biscuits together. Hershel would be proud.

What's going on with Carol and Morgan?
    Morgan stops back at Carol's house with some food. While Carol tries to rush him out, Richard shows up with more supplies for her. He wants to discuss the Savior situation with Carol and Morgan.

Does Daryl escape? How?
    Yes. He slips out the cell with his mystery note. He follows a trail of matchsticks that leads to the exit. He has to evade some Saviors, and he sneaks inside Dwight's apartment to change clothes. He runs into Fat Joey outside and ends up killing him. Daryl ends up making it outside where he sees Jesus hot-wiring a motorcycle. They both leave on bikes out the back gate Joey was guarding.

What happens with Rick and Aaron in the woods?
    They finally get to the houseboat after some tense and scary moments just getting there through the maze of floating walkers. They find some items and get them back to the truck. Although we don’t see who it is other than their boots, someone starts to follow them.

Does Michonne ever get home?
    Yes. She lets Isabelle go once she finds where the Sanctuary is. She returns home that evening to find Rick in the basement cell that Morgan built. She explains why she didn’t go with them. They need to fight Negan. To her surprise, Rick agrees.

Does Rosita use her bullet Eugene made her?
    Yes, but she hits Lucille instead. For punishment, Negan has Arat kill someone. So Arat shoots Olivia in the face. After Eugene admits he was the bullet maker, Negan takes Eugene back with him when the Saviors leave.

8. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Pretty sure we're getting "Guts". Spencer's comic death.

Spencer goes to Negan talking **** about Rick and how he (Spencer) should be in charge. Negan tells him he has no guts. If he did he'd kill Rick himself. Negan literally gut's him and admits he was wrong. Spencer did indeed have guts.

9. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    TSDF 708 Q&A Hearts Still Beating #1
    Part 1
    Our source needs a HUGE thank you for this one. It's the MSF and this is pretty frakkin' special to get this!

We saw Negan at the dinner table in Rick’s house in the preview. What’s going on there?
    Spaghetti day at the Grimes’ house! Negan and Carl made spaghetti and biscuits together. Hershel would be proud.

What's going on with Carol and Morgan?
    Morgan stops back at Carol's house with some food. While Carol tries to rush him out, Richard shows up with more supplies for her. He wants to discuss the Savior situation with Carol and Morgan.

Does Daryl escape? How?
    Yes. He slips out the cell with his mystery note. He follows a trail of matchsticks that leads to the exit. He has to evade some Saviors, and he sneaks inside Dwight's apartment to change clothes. He runs into Fat Joey outside and ends up killing him. Daryl ends up making it outside where he sees Jesus hot-wiring a motorcycle. They both leave on bikes out the back gate Joey was guarding.

What happens with Rick and Aaron in the woods?
    They finally get to the houseboat after some tense and scary moments just getting there through the maze of floating walkers. They find some items and get them back to the truck. Although we don’t see who it is other than their boots, someone starts to follow them.

Does Michonne ever get home?
    Yes. She lets Isabelle go once she finds where the Sanctuary is. She returns home that evening to find Rick in the basement cell that Morgan built. She explains why she didn’t go with them. They need to fight Negan. To her surprise, Rick agrees.

Does Rosita use her bullet Eugene made her?
    Yes, but she hits Lucille instead. For punishment, Negan has Arat kill someone. So Arat shoots Olivia in the face. After Eugene admits he was the bullet maker, Negan takes Eugene back with him when the Saviors leave.

This is from TWDZone:

The 90 minute episode happens at Alexandria, The Kingdom, Sanctuary Hilltop and the place where Rick and Aaron found the supplies in the last episode.

Hilltop Gregory is talking to Maggie who looks like she despises him.

ASZ Negan has made himself right at home and is shaving with Carl and Judith sitting in the room with him.
    Afterwards Negan is cooking. Who taugh Carl how to make biscuit dough?

Olivia has to bring Negan the lemonade he demanded she make him. After all that happened in the last episode, she has an obvious panic attack before she has to go to meet him. Tara brings her the can of lemonade poweder and helps Olivia compose herself, just as in the sneak peek.

Looks as though Negan, Carl, Judith and Olivia will have a lunch together waiting for Rick and the others to return. Negan wants Rick to be there to have lunch with them too, but he doesn't come back in time. He tells Carl "I'm not waiting for your dad any more. I don't know where the hell he is, but Lucille is hungry" That meal isn't going to be an easy one for Carl or Olivia to digest.

Caches Pond Rick and Aaron want to get the supply caches guarded by walkers. The problems are the caches are at the far side of the pond from them, the water is full of walkers (or is that "swimmers") and the only boat is full of bullet holes. Rick is determined to find a way to get through.

ASZ Back at Alexandria, Arat, the woman Savious Negan brought with him, has her eye on Spencer, not seemingly not for lemonade.

The Kingdom Carol! She's reading a book in her small house. Morgan came over to deliver her some food, putting it in front of the door, so she invites him inside. She called Morgan to come visit her, asks him how he is and then tells him "How are you?" He says "good" and then she says, "Now you can go".

A guy, Richard, shows up with more fruit and vegetables for Carol but says he has to speak with both Carol and Morgan.

Caches Pond Rick and Aaron have problems in the bullet hole-filled boat. It is fuilling up with water quickly and walker start surrounding the leaky boat. It looks like Aaron hgets swarmed and is a goner but he turns up safe after all.

The Sanctuary Daryl got some note that says "go now". Is it another Negan trap for him or is it real? Daryl takes the chance and is trying to escape. He sneaks into somebody's (Dwight's?) room, takes their clothes and now sits on the couch eating something.

Seems like Daryl is going to **** up somebody on his way out of The Sanctuary.

Caches Pond Rick and Aaron got their supplies so they start chatting about life.

Female Saviour's car Michonne is in the the car with the female Saviour she captured in the last episode who she is forcing to drive her to Negan's compound.

Hilltop Sasha brings Maggie an apple pie. Enid is staying with Maggie.

The Kingdom Ricjard tells Carol he came to her because Ezekiele likes and trusts her just like he does with Morgan. Richard wanted to talk with them both toegther. Richard wants The Kindgon to go after Negan and The Saviours with Carol and Morgan helping make the Kingdom side plan. Richard says he wants to convince Ezekiel to take out The Saviours.

Alexandria Father Gabriel has a chat with Rosita about her going to kill Negan. Her anger hasn't stopped Spencer from inviting her over to dinner and she agrees to go. This is not going to be a good day for Spencer.

The Kingdom After hearing out Richard, Carol doesn;t want to take part in attacking The Saviours. She was their hostage last season of course and was lucky to get away with Maggie. Carol still wants to be left alone by everone and not get involved.

The Sanctuary Daryl kills Fat Joey on his way out of the Sanctuary, but Jesus saw him do it as he coming up behind a truck when it happened.

ASZ Spencer goes to meet Negan. He wants to "get closer to THEM"

Close to the Sanctuary Michonne finally sees the compound and seems surprised by how big it is and how many Saviours it can hold.

ASZ Rick and Aaron arrive back in Alexandria. Spencer and Negan are drinking on the porch like new best buddies. Spencer is, as usual, trying to badmouth Rick, this time to Negan.

Some Saviours beat the crap out of Aaron for nothing at all except because they can, just like at The Kingdom.

Spencer goes too far with his backstabbing and whining, so Negan kills him for trying to convince him to Kill Rick and let Spencer take over Alexandria as the new leader. Negan likes his rules and loyalty and Rick was out there gathering supplies as ordered while Spencer just stayed home.

Rosita pulls her gun and shoots at Negan in front of the huge group of Saviours. The bullet hits Lucille though, not Negan, just like in the comic. Carl's bullet it was in the comic.

Negan asks who made the bullet so Rosita says it was her. Negan thinks she is lying and tells Arat to kill someone of her choosing. Arat kills Olivia.

Rick shows up. negan tells him about Carl hiding in the truck and killing two Saviours and what Spencer tried to pull off.

Tara says she made the bullet, not Rosita, but Eugene steps up and admits the bullet is his work, not either of the women. Negan decides to take Eugene back to The Sanctuary since he has useful skills. Negan leaves as Rick looks shaken.

Spencer turns into a walker, so Rick puts him down, the last of the Monroe Family to die. Michonne tells Rick there are more Saviours than they ever thought or even guessed. They are not even close to Saviour numbers. Michonne is trying to inspire Rick to fight Negan and The Saviours.

There is another great Richonne kiss!

Hilltop Rick and Carl arrive with some of the other ASZ group. Rick tells Maggie he "couldn't hear her before" at the end of the premiere when she told him to rally the troops to fight, but he can hear her now.

Surprise! Daryl is at Hilltop too and he shares a touching hug with Rick. Everyone hugs and it feels like things are about to change for the better now. Rosita and Sasha acknowledge each other again.

Daryl gives Rick back his Python which he stole from the Saviours. Rick is more like his old self again with the weight of being under Negan's control hone in the moment. Everybody looks hopeful.

The whole group, including Jesus, head off towards the house where Gregory lives. Looks like Gregory's days of being in charge of Hilltop are numbered and ending.

• Like Like x 1
  10. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    "Boots" is a part of the "GPK" group. Aka, the Garbage Pail Kids. Their leader is a person named Brion

Here's the casting call description...
    “Brion is an educated, pokerfaced leader who has a superior air and does not let his/her motives be known. Brion uses as few words as possible and keeps his/her emotions in check – we do see amusement, annoyance, displeasure – Brion just doesn’t wear their emotions on their sleeve; he/she is confident, quiet, and chiefly concerned with how anything may benefit him/her and those he/she knows…”

Rick and co encounter them in 9, probably at the end. And then in 10.

More GrundleCandy from TSDF ...

in the promo for 7b Daryl was punching some guy in the face. do you guys know who it is and why he's beating on them?

It appears to be Richard, which coincides with some rumors we heard earlier on. The rumor keeps evolving, but basically Richard formulates a plan to kill Carol (or rather get her killed by the Saviors) as a way to get Ezekiel involved in fighting back. Apparently he tells his plan to Daryl, which turns out to be a very f#cking bad idea. Daryl is supposed to threaten to kill Richard and beat the **** out of him. Since this was all very early info it’s still to be taken with salt. But the trailer showing the ass beating definitely leans in favor of it being accurate.

11. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    from TSDF about the finale
    Our current understanding is that most of the episode is absolute mayhem. It becomes a full fledged battle. Then the end is supposed to be an uplifting rally with speeches and everyone together ready to begin all out war.

12. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    *Group Info*
    Anonymous: Who are the gpk? I keep hearing their name but I don't know who or what they are!!

They are a new group that are headquartered at a junkyard. On the forum our members have been calling them the Garbage Pail Kids (GPK for short) so the name kinda stuck and that’s what we have been calling them. That’s not their real name. We know that Rick and Co first encounter them in episode 9 and then go to their junkyard in episode 10. They have a pretty cool fighting arena with a bad ass spiked out walker. (You can catch a glimpse of it in the promo for 7b).
    We think they initially form an alliance with Team Family, but based on filming reports they might end up siding with Negan.
    New information has recently surfaced about the a few of the actual members of GPK.
    Here’s a rundown:
    Jadis is the leader. Played by actress Pollyanna McIntosh. Her codename in the casting call that came out this summer was “Brion”. The casting call described her as:
    “Brion is an educated, pokerfaced leader who has a superior air and does not let his/her motives be known. Brion uses as few words as possible and keeps his/her emotions in check – we do see amusement, annoyance, displeasure – Brion just doesn’t wear their emotions on their sleeve; he/she is confident, quiet, and chiefly concerned with how anything may benefit him/her and those he/she knows…”
    (Casting call from TWDZone)

There is another character actually named Brion who is played by actor Thomas Francis Murphy. He seems to have some type of significant role within the GPK.

Last but not least, the identity of "Boots” is believed to be a character named Tamiel who is supposedly played by actress Sabrina Gennerino who might be like a right hand lady to Jadis.

This group should be an interesting addition to the show, especially since they are not in the comics. Yeah trash hipsters!

13. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    from tsdf
    Any info regarding 7x12? :)

Summary of episode 7.12:
    Carnivals, close calls, and sexxxxxx (Richonne)

14. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Interesting?

from TSDF
    Anonymous: What will we see of Eugene in S7B?

Our poor mullet man will be spending the remainder of the season at the Sanctuary… (He does go to ASZ in the finale thou). At least he will probably be treated better than Daryl. We can anticipate that he’ll use his intelligence to his advantage to ensure he’s sitting pretty over on Easy Street. Seems like he might get a little too comfy over there since there’s rumors that he refuses to be rescued. Let’s hope Eugene has big plans for the Saviors up his sleeve and he’s not switching teams.

15. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    99% confirmed Sasha dying in a "failed attempt to kill Negan". Abe could be back for a dream sequence, as Cudlitz supposedly snuck back in for filming.

16. AzorianPats

AzorianPats In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +2,662
    ---
    She taking Holly's arc from the comics it seems.

I wonder if Eugene dies? Wasn't it Holly in the comics that negan holds as prisoner for a while then comes back with a bag over her head as a walker? I could see them giving Eugene that death.

Hope not, I'd like to see Eugene take on a bigger role on the show.

17. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---

Their (spoiling dead) saying its not and I kinda agree. Not the time line.

Maybe more of a remix?

It looked 100% for sure she was. But I really wanted to see her drive a semi through the Sanctuary. Negans men try to rape her and he establishes that sexual violence isn't happening (later arc for him w/ whisperers) . Kills her, hoods her and she bites someone (Ro?)

Anyway not happening now.

Here's the spoiler itself from tsdf, Ninja.

Posted by ninja pancake:

Recently we have been hearing a lot of whispers about Sasha dying in the season 7 finale. We've been waiting for more confirmation before we shared what we heard. Well, by now I'm sure you've already seen the news about Sonequa's new lead role in Star Trek (You go girl!!). This is enough for us to believe the information we received about her death is accurate.

We heard multiple versions of how her death supposedly goes down. However, there's a common theme of Sasha sacrificing herself in a failed attempt to take out Negan. Once we feel more confident in which version actually plays out on the show we will provide those details.

In addition, we have also heard rumors that Michael Cudlitz was sneaky sneaky and actually came back to film scenes for the finale. We think they might be some kind of dream sequence or flashback that has something to do with Sasha's death scene.

We will miss you, Sasha. You have always been one hell of a warrior.

Edit:

I'm seeing a lot of people saying that Sasha is taking Holly's death. The version we are leaning more towards being accurate is NOT Holly's death from the comics. You couldMAYBE call it a remix, but it's still considerably different.

18. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    from TSDF tumblr
    Anonymous: I hear that Carol will leave the creepy house in 714 but do any of you guys know why? What prompts her to leave and what her mission is?

We believe during episode 14 Morgan will finally tell Carol about Abe and Glenn. That’s when she marches her ass out of that house for good and heads to the Kingdom to enlist Ezekiel’s help. She shows up at ASZ with the Kingdom team in the finale, and kicks some ass right alongside her family.

19. captain insano

captain insano Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +4,207
    ---
    when does this show resume again?

20. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +9,174
    ---
    Very soon. 12th I believe or right around there.

Theres new promo shots of GPK "Garbage Pail Kids" out took Father G.