SOURCE:al.com

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Dolphins
Sun
Sep 13th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Walking Dead Season 7 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by BaconGrundleCandy, Nov 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. KontradictioN

KontradictioN PatsFans.com #1 Arguer PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +57,227
    Oh, don’t you worry. You’re about to get a serious dose of Negan.

[​IMG]

• Love Love x 1
  2. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    I came into last night’s episode ready to hate it because it didn’t sound like your standard finale.

I loved it. Negan’s redemption story is going to be epic and season ten is shaping up to be possibly the best season yet of this show. Who is the voice on the other end? Maggie? Didn’t sound like Rick to me.

3. Steve:Section 102

Steve:Section 102 The real ruler of Westeros. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +3,072
    My guess was Jadis. I think she's at the Commonwealth with Rick. I agree that this season was a set up for next. I see them following the comics and having Negan kill Alpha. I for one am happy that Angela Kang is running it and not that god awful Scorr effn Gimple.

4. captain insano

captain insano Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +5,324
  5. BaconGrundleCandy

BaconGrundleCandy PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12,905
    Ricks dead #192

6. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +12,905
    Supposedly backstorys for Derle (actually kinda pumped. He was a fav b4 he meant 14 lines of mumble for 3 years)

Can't imagine the wont do Negan. I believe they cast a "Lucy"

Michonne as well since its her last season.

Spoilers have been very few & far between

7. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    First episode coming in at 100% so far on RT. Look forward to watching it sometime this week.

• Like Like x 1
  8. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    You watch the premiere yet @BaconGrundleCandy? This season is going to be insane. The dialogue between Negan and Lydia had me captivated. He was at his Machiavellian best in this episode.

9. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +12,905
    Yea can't decide which was my fav scene. Really liked that one. Loved Derle & Carol in the woods. That felt real.

JDM was really good tho & I'm a Negan fanboy.

Can't be said enough. AK brought this show back to life when it was on life support. So excited.

Derle learning sign & giving a New Mexico reference lol.

10. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    I don’t watch Fear. Is that where they are located? I know there were some fan theories that they had a connection to the Breaking Bad world when Darryl said a few seasons ago that Merle’s meth dealer was an old man.

11. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    I feel bad for people who quit on this show because Kang has been murdering it and she’s been dealt some very tough circumstances. I’m glad I stuck it out through some, shall we say, tough seasons.

12. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +12,905
    Honestly I'm not the biggest fan either. Watch it on the fly. Think they used that location season 2A/B.

Lol what a trip that would be. Imagine White, Mike, Merle, Derle & Jessie together in a room?

13. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    Negan is on his way to The Whisperers camp. Can't wait to watch his character interact with them. They're all total psychopaths but Negan has a certain code that's completely diametrically opposed to them. As much as I hate to say it, because I'm enjoying the show under Kang, I think they have to be marching toward wrapping this thing up. Michonne is going to croak this season and they're ten seasons in, which is a lot for any show.

14. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    “He’s dangerous.”

Alpha should really start listening to Beta. The Little Pigs let the Big, Bad Wolf in.

15. captain insano

captain insano Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +5,324
    i finally gave up on this show this year. i dumped it. and it feels so good.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  16. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    I honestly can’t see how it lasts more than one more season. 10 is a LOOOOOOOONG time for any show.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +12,905
    TSDF ARMY

Possible Episode 16 Tidbits *RUMOR*

We received some information awhile ago regarding scenes that supposedly occur in what should be episode 16. It’s important to note that this information has not been corroborated by multiple sources yet so we can take this as a rumor for the time being. Information that has not been corroborated always has the potential to be off the mark. So again, it’s NOT CONFIRMED and we’re still tracking this. However, the source has proven credible so far and we have not been able to debunk anything they’ve told us yet.

This scene took place at the Old Newnan hospital.

A group including Daryl, Carol, Negan, Lydia, Kelly, Luke, Jules, and Beatrice all find themselves trapped at a hospital. They are surrounded by possibly THOUSANDS of walkers that have been herded by the Whisperers.

They have to escape the hospital’s parking lot using the good ole’ “guts” trick. One of the Whisperers catches them escaping and walks into the herd.

Carol and Beatrice are walking together and the Whisperer sneaks up and stabs Beatrice in her side which causes her to scream. She draws the attention of nearby walkers and gets eaten. Carol quickly reacts and stabs the Whisperer, who is then also eaten by walkers shortly after. We aren’t sure what happens next.

It was also mentioned that Lydia has a Whisperer mask at one point and the group members are all wearing backpacks. Luke’s backpack had what looked like a bungee cord in it(?).

The source also mentioned that there was a Commonwealth soldier present for filming at the hospital. The soldier was wearing the full storm troopers resembling armor from the comics. He also carried a custom made rifle. As far as the source knows, this soldier filmed alone fighting some walkers outside the hospital. We aren’t sure if he ever filmed scenes with any of the others from the group. So it’s unclear if this soldier is supposed to be in the same place as the group at the hospital or if his location is somewhere different.

Keep in mind when they film at a certain place they can use multiple areas and set them up to be different locations. So we can’t say definitively if the group is actually near the Commonwealth or still local since we don’t know if they came into contact with the Commonwealth soldier. I mean, I personally really hope the Whisperers and the giant herd didn’t chase the group all the way to the Commonwealth! That would be some serious persistence!

Now, since we haven’t corroborated with multiple sources, what exactly can we back up? Well, Beatrice was mentioned by the source. She’s quite a wildcard to be mentioned since we haven’t seen her in an episode in over a year. However, she did appear to be in Georgia during the same time as filming at the hospital going by her Instagram. Now this week, the actress who plays Beatrice was just recently added to IMDB as appearing in episode 16. Interesting coincidence, yes? IMDB isn’t always reliable, but for Briana’s name to randomly show up and for this episode too seems very suspicious. Briana also happens to now follow Cassady, Angel, and Alex (The actress that plays Jules) on Instagram. Of course none of this proves all the above information is accurate, but it helps support it.

We’ll keep tracking this, work on corroborating, and make any necessary updates to this post as we learn more. Thanks again to the source that provided this tasty tidbit!

18. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +12,905
    STDF ARMY

Episode 10x09 "Squeeze" Spoilery Bits!

Kudos to the IG that got these up first, we can confirm the info is legit (We've linked the IG account below)

• The episode gets it's name from some really tight corridors and tunnels the cave group has to maneuver trying to find their way out.

• Negan keeps up his, all-for-himself-adventures, and completely gives up Gamma as a spy to Alpha.

• Carol is severely claustrophobic, but Connie is seen being supportive and helpful throughout.

• Not all heroes wear capes - our favorite Cobbler Connoisseur uses more than his sense of humor to help save our group when he holds up a huge wooden beam to allow the others to escape. And even with a severely close call - he's good!

• Carol owns up to still being reckless, to Daryl. She wants Alpha not only to die but to suffer.

• Daryl tells her we don’t fight for revenge, we fight for our future.

• Negan and Alpha get down and dirty and someone doesnt take their mask off! (Cue all the reviewers vomit emojis - they werent kidding)

• There is a lot of abandoned things down in that cave system, from canary cages to explosives (that still work - who would've thought!?) Carol ignores the warning about the instability of the dynamite, takes it and sneaks away without notice and decides she wants to take out the horde with it. Her plan comes with consequences since, everyone is out except Connie and Magna who are trapped within the cave when it collapses from the explosion.

• As we know, that's the ending - cliffhanger!

Thank you to our sources working hard behind the scenes!

19. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +57,227
    Hope they don’t get rid of Magna. She’s hot in a rough looking sort of way.

20. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +12,905
    Agreed she might be my fav newbie along with Yumiko