SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Steelers
Sun
Dec 16th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Shocking Ending
Sunday's loss in Miami was shocking and will likely have the Patriots doing some second-guessing this week.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Walking Dead Season 7 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by BaconGrundleCandy, Nov 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BaconGrundleCandy

BaconGrundleCandy Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Rick lives. Helicopter saves the day.

More details tomorrow but tsdf sent the ravens so that's good enough for me.

2. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Josh Gordon's locker is next to Brady's. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +41,829
    Wait, what? So he's not dying?

3. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Apparently not? Literally just saw the spoiler. Apparently everyone thinks he is at the bridge after he sets off explosives but he's not & Jadis calls for the copter.

Comic scene between Maggie/Negan. Michonne let's her into the cell & Maggie let's him live after he says he wants to die & be w his wife.

Hershel, Shane & Sasha.

Jadis says she has a live one or something & they take Rick.

Epi ends w massive time jump.

Magnas group is intro'd after being saved by Judith toting a shotgun & Carl's hat. Apparently she's 10 now

4. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    So is Lincoln still going to be in the show or not? Teasing Rick’s death only to keep him alive and still on the show sounds like a good way to kill off whatever audience they have left.

5. captain insano

captain insano Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +3,068
    am I the only one who thinks this show has run its course?

6. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Yeah they're fuc kin themselves but idt they have a choice tbh bc i have a feeling Andy was really walking away & this was the best they could do.

Just a hunch but I think he'll be back for the final season or maybe penultimate season?

7. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    This has actually been the best season in years

8. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    I can see why trust me. I'm a fanboy & can't quit it.

9. captain insano

captain insano Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +3,068
    I asked myself why I just don't stop watching all the time. it's like a challenge for me now. I want to see how far I can go. I don't want the show to break me. I fast forward thru some of the episodes. but I must see it thru to the end. I've gone crazy I know.

• Like Like x 1
  10. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    Gimple nearly ruined this show and should have been relieved about three seasons before he actually was. I used to be on the couch at 9:00 sharp every Sunday night and watching this show through the commercials (with the exception of when the Pats played) and now I record the episodes and watch it on Monday or Tuesday. I gave it one last chance last season and it was enough to keep me on board and, so far, it's paid off because Kang has been a much better show runner than Gimple ever was. The character development is off the charts and she's able to tie together multiple storylines while keeping each one of them very interesting.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
  12. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    I seem to definitely be in the minority, but I didn’t mind Rick’s exit. They’re clearly having an eye on him making one last appearance in the last episode. Very good writing as well. It was allegorical the way the dead kept getting closer and closer to him the closer he came to succumbing to death and letting go. Then he’d snap out of it and get away from them.

13. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    There were things I liked (Michonne's hair, Shane was great, Derle w his arrows & tears were great, a few others)

Thing I didn't (Carol's hair, Negan & that fuc kin song)

I'm just glad it's over bc the next 3 & season B look bomb. There filling heads on pikes now I believe for the finale.

I just really excited for the new stuff. Kang has done a vg job so far & again the rest of the season looks killer.

@KontradictioN Gimple & Andy are working on Rick Grimes movies that will probably detail his trip back to his family.

It's gone be years so the obvious question or thinking is Rick would do everything he can to get back to M/J.

I'm guessing bc Rick is a good guy something crazy will happen, I'm guessing far away maybe UK? And Rick will be compelled to stay & "do the right thing".

14. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Tsdf

Michonne is in the last place Rick was, talking to him. Finds a toy figure sheriff.

Ro & Eugene encounter a herd w the whisperers in it. The "where are they" scene from the trailer.

No word on Maggie

Derle has been living alone. I'm guessing he gets his dog next epi. Carol goes looking for him.

Carol brings Henry to the Hilltop to apprentice under Earl. Gets stopped & robbed by a few saviors. Henry gives her sh it & she goes after them after she drops him off.

Carol & Michonne have changed the most. Michonne hardened & Carol looks a lil softer although Henry's talk might have gotten to her.

Father G & Ro are a couple.

Michonne has a kid, presumably by Rick.

Judith pleads w Michonne to let Magna stay. Michonne brings them to the Hilltop. Negan & Judith talk & Judith doesn't fall for his bs.

Father G has taken over Eugene's role as security & is looking to get the radio signal stronger by going up to the water tower.

Magna blows the meeting by hiding a knife & not telling Michonne about her past.

Sounds like a good one. Very excited. After this week things will pick up very fast.

Hurst (Beta) & Alpha (Samantha Morton) will be intro'd around 912 I think. Lydia gets involved in the next 3-4 I believe so we'll be getting a ton of whisperers soon.

15. Hyped

Hyped PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,423
    I hear you man....

My thoughts:

a.) Rick being taken away by helo was WEAK ASS SAUCE!

b.) Walkers talking now? Jeez, this show jumped the shark when Carol/Darryl went over the edge of an overpass in a van and didn't get seriously injured. Walkers talking is even worse.....was this in the comics? (Note: I am only up to Alexandria in the comics).

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Walkers aren't talking. Their called "whisperers". Nice folks who wear the dead's skin & herd them together. It played out too long in the comics but had some great moments. I'm guessing it'll wrap up in 2 seasons ... Back to snorting All22

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hyped

Hyped PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,423
    Ah, I was watching late when I saw Eugene's eyes open up wide when he heard them talk/whisper....

18. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Kang has done an amazing job considering she lost one of the biggest leads on TV & Lauren.

She's setting up some really sweet arcs & doing a great job at intro'n the whisperers.

The break sux but things should be moving quick in Feb
    We're getting a whisperers reval of sorts this week? No spoilers yet maybe Lydia or them pulling guns on Ro? I think someone gets captured.

Anyway next 9 episodes & this week look fantastic.

19. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Summarizing from tsdf

Tara let's Magna's group stay temp until Jesus makes a call.

There's some tension between Michonne & Zeke. Possibly others. It's clear she's hardened, like Daryl but it's affecting the groups & she's not even replying to Zeke. Carol tries but no luck.

Any info on time jump & mysterious events & X'S on people/places?

No. No.

At first Henry is doing good at the Hilltop but he gets drunk & ends up in jail lol. He gets out. He's also bitter End is banging Aldon. Gotta be rough when there's 250 women left on Earth.

Dog finds Eugene & he's a mess. Knows something's up.

Gabe & Negan talk & dumbass Gabe leaves the door open. Seriously this is awful but a single-free Negan in the world could be fun. Glad it's over.

As seen Daryl, Aaron & Jesus go out out looking for Eugene. They find but notice the herds are acting very different. They find Eugene & Daryl tries to distract them w Dog & firecrackers but they don't budge off their path.

Eventually they corner Eugene, Aaron & Jesus. Magna, Michonne, Yumiko show up to help. As we saw from the promo there's a metal gate that apparently people the trying to break through.

Jesus keeps the whisperers/walkers at bay until the one in the promo stabs him from behind like in the comics w Dante. Great scene. Their fighting off a ton of walkers/whisperers, Dante hears them whispering "their really good" .

I believe they're a few whisperers in the epi but no Alpha/Beta at least I haven't heard. I think it's the Whisperer who's walking up to the gate at night all creepy.

Anyway he stabs Jesus & says "You're where you do not belong" again like in the comics.

The herd circles back for the group who just uncovered a whisperer & found out what's going on.

Sounds like a great one. If it is Kang gets an A from me. Dealt w a lot & made the show interesting again while losing main characters w open-ended exits.

Whisperers are creepy & look fantastic. That's right up TWD ally. They've always been great w that.

The group knows a lot but not nearly the full scope or size of the whisperers which is great.

There are some great scenes & arcs from this war in the comics. It might have been too long but it was vg. Eventually the groups fought fire w fire & wore the same skinsuits as the whisperers.

20. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    I finally caught up. The Whisperers were ****ing NUTS! Jesus getting killed and all of them suddenly running out of the fog was legit the creepiest the show has been in a very long time. Very much looking forward to part B of this season. The show is definitely back.

• Agree Agree x 1