SOURCE:Yahoo! Sports

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Steelers
Sun
Dec 16th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
Shocking Ending
Sunday's loss in Miami was shocking and will likely have the Patriots doing some second-guessing this week.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Walking Dead Season 7 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by BaconGrundleCandy, Nov 11, 2016.

Tags:
  1. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Josh Gordon's locker is next to Brady's. PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +41,829
    Highlight of the show in what was otherwise a disappointing season. I’d say seasons 3 and 5 of Sons were the two worst. They really started to kick it back into gear in the last two seasons though.

• Agree Agree x 2

2. Hyped

Hyped PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,423
    'Walking Dead' Enlists Tony Nominee Lauren Ridloff for Season 9

I knew Lauren from college years ago and she will be a new character this season. She was recently cast in a Broadway play a few months ago...she is new to the acting scene.

3. BaconGrundleCandy

BaconGrundleCandy Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +6,654
    That's awesome man.

Yea that's a whole new angle this season. I think there's a younger kid that does sign as well.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hyped

Ratings:
    +1,423
    I hope I get to run into her again someday and have the chance to ask her about the inner workings of the show (if she can spill the beans)….if so...I'll update here. Haven't seen her in years though...

• Like Like x 1
  5. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Updates from the sources of a pancake (tsdf) ....

"I can’t say for sure about the pikes and whether they have occurred yet or not. I’m not saying Bowl’s source is wrong. In fact I believe they have been accurate. I’m just saying I can’t verify it because we have heard nothing about the pikes from our sources yet. If the pikes have happened, then based on what we’ve heard, it would be a remixed version with comic events occurring in a different order.

Here’s what we have heard from our sources. Still take with a pinch of salt because not all of this has been verified yet:

• Lydia is kidnapped around episode 9 by Michonne. We think Daryl is also with Michonne when the kidnapping takes place. Also heard they also might take another hostage besides Lydia too. There was mention that Daryl and Michonne start shooting at walkers to determine who’s a walker and who’s a Whisperer. But when they do this more walkers approach them and cause trouble. I think this is the same scene where they end up catching Lydia.
      • Alpha also manages to get a hold of hostages as well. We were told she has two. We think one of them is Luke. We’ve heard conflicting reports about the survival of these hostages.
      • Alpha brings several Whisperers with her to the Hilltop and demands Lydia back in exchange for her hostages. (This should be in episode 11).
      • Daryl eventually takes Lydia out to them and gives her back.
      • Lots of walkers start approaching Hilltop. They are drawn by the sounds of a crying baby that supposedly belongs to one of the Whisperers.
      • Alpha demands the Whisperer to leave the baby since it’s attracting walkers. The Whisperer obeys and puts the baby on the ground and they leave.
      • Connie runs out and rescues the baby.
      • Still not clear if the hostages that Alpha had were successfully exchanged or if they die.
      • Also conflicting reports regarding Beta’s status. We first heard he was captured along with Lydia. Then we later heard he was with Alpha when she goes to Hilltop to retrieve Lydia

6. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    And from TSDF:

New
    Some spoilery tiddle bits from recent filming. I don’t have exact dates. This is what I can say for now and keep in mind not 100% confirmed:

- We first heard after the confrontation at Hilltop Lydia is released to Alpha and they leave. Well, it sounds like things are basically following the comics and Henry will follow her and end up with the Whisperers. It seems like they might hold him captive.

- It’s looking like Daryl will be the one to go after Henry, but it’s remixed from the comics so he’ll be infiltrating their camp in a different and interesting way. More on this later hopefully.

- There’s been a beheading. Beta is involved. I don’t think it’s related to the pikes, or maybe it eventually will be. I really don’t know. I’m also not sure which character is the victim. Still working on it....

From a breakfast staple at TSDF! The last 4 points are new details....

I’m going to start compiling bits that we have heard about the Whisperers. Most of this has already been mentioned in the filming threads. I’m keeping this under “tracking” instead of “official” because it’s not exactly confirmed. This is information that we feel is mostly correct, but has potential to be a little off the mark. So just take it all with salt. This post will be updated as we learn more.

- Lydia is kidnapped around episode 9 by Michonne. (Daryl might also assist)

- Alpha also manages to get ahold of a couple hostages. We think one of them is Luke. There’s conflicting reports about the survival of these hostages.

- Alpha brings several Whisperers with her to the Hilltop and demands Lydia back in exchange for her hostages. (This should be in episode 11).

- Daryl eventually takes Lydia out to them and gives her back.

- Lots of walkers start approaching Hilltop. They are drawn by the sounds of a crying baby that supposedly belongs to one of the Whisperers.

- Alpha demands the Whisperer to leave the baby since it’s attracting walkers. The Whisperer obeys and puts the baby on the ground and they leave.

- Connie runs out and rescues the baby.

- Still not clear if the hostages that Alpha had were successfully exchanged or if they die.

- After Lydia leaves, Henry will follow after her. He ends up at the Whisperer camp where he is likely held captive. (This is likely happening in episode 12)

- Daryl will go after Henry. There might be others involved with the search. We just don’t have all the information here. Daryl takes a dead Whisperer’s walker suit and wears it to infiltrate the Whisperer camp.

- Back at the Whisperer camp, one of the Whisperers is getting punished in the form of a beheading.

- Apparently some of the other Whisperers have Greek alphabet names too. The one that gets beheaded is a female that might be going by the name Zeta or Delta. (Or hell, it could even be a different one. No confirmation of her name).

- This Whisperer lady does something to piss off Alpha. Right now it’s not clear exactly what she does. Even after apologizing, Alpha shows no mercy on her.

- Zeta/Delta/Sigma/whatever the **** her name is gets strangled and then decapitated by a wire. She’s beheaded by either Alpha or Beta (There’s conflicting reports of who actually does the deed). Her severed head is presented to the other Whisperers as a demonstration of what happens when you don’t listen to Alpha.

7. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Shane , Herschel (RIP Scott Wilson)& Sasha all make appearances in 1st half I believe

Carol looks like Dany Targaryen's grandma w long hair (2nd time jump)

8. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    Interesting season so far.

9. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    It’s not the Whisperers. It’s not Dwight. It’s not Morales. It’s not Heath. It’s not the Commonwealth. If you want to know who’s responsible for the murder of multiple Saviors, keep reading! Let’s get the spoilers for episode 3 "Warning Signs" started... Big thanks to Spoiler Sista for all the help!!

- The episode starts with walkers feeding on someone. The walkers are drawn away. Their fresh kill is reanimating. Surprise! It’s our barely-got-to-know-him pal Justin. As walker Justin stumbles off we see a “Final Warning” scrawled on the side of a building.

- After the intro we see Rick and Michonne. Rick gives Michonne a tender kiss as he leaves for the day. He places his hand over Carl’s handprint.

- Judith has a cough. Rick and Michonne are going to take her to see Siddiq, but promise her a family fun day. Rick tells Michonne, “I can think of another way to build for the future.” Michonne questions hopefully, “Yeah?” Rick responds “Yeah”. Ooooh someone has babies on the mind!

- Maggie is taking food over to the Sanctuary. She encounters some Saviors on the road. They are looking for their friends who have disappeared. There’s tension and a Savior named Jed is trying to intimidate Maggie. It’s the ladies (Arat and Laura) who try smoothing things over.

- Back at Alexandria, the Grimes family visits Siddiq. Afterwards, it’s time for a montage! A family fun day montage! Rick is on all fours and crawls across the floor with Judith. Michonne gives her. staff lessons. There’s a picnic and hide and seek. Rick and Michonne swing Judith as she holds their hands walking down the street. It ends with storytime.

- Scott runs up and gives Michonne the report that Maggie found Justin as a walker, but it doesn’t look like an accident.

- Justin’s body is brought back to the camp. There’s lots of fighting and a riot nearly ensues. Alden steps in to try to calm things down. Jed punches him. Then Carol steps in with her gun at her hip. Laura also works to try to calm the situation down. Eventually guns are drawn against the Saviors. They grab axes and garden tools in response. Rick comes running in and tells them all to back off. The lady Saviors, now clearly the voice of reason, talk the rest of the male Saviors down and disarm them.

- Rick asks Father G if he knows where Anne was last night. He says she was with him on watch all night. Rick says to keep an eye on her because some people still don’t trust her.

- Rick asks Maggie who she thinks killed Justin. He spots Daryl in the distance. He’s heading over to question Daryl.

- Alden wants guns back for some of the Saviors. He fears their lives are in danger.

- Father G talks to Anne and we find out he lied to Rick. Gabe left after their “happy fun times”.

- Rick has a chat with Daryl. He mentions there’s some people that think Daryl killed Justin. There’s a nice moment where Daryl asks, “Why do they get this future? And not Glenn. Or Abraham. Or Sasha.” Rick ends the conversation asking Daryl to try. He reminds him that he once spared the man who left his brother on a rooftop to die.

- Everyone is in their zones clearing walkers and talking via walkie talkies. Maggie and Cyndie spot a few walkers and report. Rick says he’s on the way and tells Grid 5 to go help as well. There’s walker fighting moments and Rick & Co arrive. Grid 5 never shows up. So they go looking for them. They find one of the Oceanside girls was knocked unconscious. Arat has been taken. Rick tells Carol that Arat was someone they can trust so they are going to find her.

- Maggie and Daryl have a talk. They are still not where Rick is mentally, but Maggie agrees he’s right for the future. Daryl finds a bolt in a walker and says he knows who took Arat.

- It’s nighttime and we’re back at the junkyard with Anne. She rummages through some items and finds a metal box. She opens it and we see it’s her walkie. “It’s Jadis. I know you’re in range. I saw the helicopter last night.” There’s a male voice on the other end. “What will you have? An A or a B?” Jadis responds. “What happened last night? Did you take them?” Male voice replies, “No pickups. But the deal stands. We have an A or a B?” Jadis explains that she’s already paid her share. The mysterious voice tells her that she’s already been compensated. She asks what will it take. The voice responds, “An A.”

- We find out that Father G followed Anne to the junkyard. She admits to him that she has traded people for supplies in the past. She tries to convince him to come with her far away, but he can’t tell anyone. Father G refuses and tells her he has to tell Rick. It’s trouble in paradise as Jadis punches Father G and knocks him out cold.

- While searching for Arat, Carol & Rick are ambushed by Jed "Log Roller" Savior. He has a knife at Carol's throat while Rick holds him at gunpoint. A few intense words, a head **** from Mr. Grimes, and Carol takes matters into her own hands by way of a knife hidden up her sleeve. She gets out of Jed's grasp and superficially wounds him.

- Daryl and Maggie stumble across a few of the Oceanside ladies holding Arat at gunpoint. It’s explained that Justin killed Beatrice’s husband. Arat killed Cyndie’s brother. Cyndie explains that Arat smiled when she killed him. She says that they went along with Rick’s rules because they thought they had to, until Maggie executed Gregory. Maggie “showed them the way”. So they started picking off Saviors. Arat begs Daryl to help her. Cyndie makes Arat tell them what she said as her brother was begging for his life. “No exceptions,” Arat says. Maggie and Daryl turn around and walk away. Arat is killed.

10. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    At least we're getting closer to the helicopter mystery? A = Alpha, B = Beta?? Male/Female?

Whisperers won't be on screen but we'll get every hint they're coming very soon.

Digging it so far but not blown away.

Shocked Rick's death is still a secret (how he actually dies)

Can see Maggie leaving after seeing what happened w Oceanside killing some savior's.

Commonwealth, helicopter, whisperers, merge all set up in background

11. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Supposedly (prob bs coming from imbd) but Duane Jones (Morgan's son) is listed in 916

12. Hyped

Ratings:
    +1,423
    The only interesting thing so far is the helo….and Geoffrey's death (long time coming)….

The rest of it is just politics...

13. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Some leaked stuff for 905. Andy is coming back to direct in 10.

This is awful though. Absolutely awful. Rick Grimes was a legit great character & deserved better.

Walking Dead Spoilers: Rick Grimes Death Details Leak - Shane Back With Jon Bernthal Cameo | Soap Dirt

Basically Derle leaves Rick & Rick is ambushed.

907 is a big Derle epi w Carol looking for him after he spilt bc of the guilt.

Rick dies, Negan rises, Derle takes off to the woods & Maggie leaves as well but is done w the show until her other one fails.

14. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Sad part is I'm actually excited for the Negan/Whisperers arc. Lol I gotta quit this sh it.

Negan/Beta should be gold.

Speaking of Beta. Is A/B Alpha/Beta?

Alive/Bitten? Again I'm intrigued.

Also if Maggie comes back she could've been hiding/living at the Commonwealth?

15. Hyped

Ratings:
    +1,423
    I'll be happy when Rick dies....I think he's been on the show for 2-3 seasons too long.

And if you think about it....Rick is the DRIVER behind all conflicts over 9 seasons....

In fact, I hope a massive herd breaks down the walls and eats some regulars from Alexandria, Hilltop, and the Kingdom. I only care that Carol and Darryl live at this point....

16. Hyped

Ratings:
    +1,423
    And yes....release Neegan! I love me some Neegan!

• Love Love x 1
  17. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    They got rid of Gimple 3-4 seasons too late. This show has been awesome with the new writers. Next week looks epic with Rick and Darryl coming to blows and Negan.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Rick finds out about Maggie. Derle takes him to X but really drives him elsewhere. They fight, fall in a huge hole & help each other out.

Maggie doesn't make it to X

Jadis let's Gabe go & leaves him a note.

Negan gets Michonne to open up after "refusing to eat". Flips out after he finds out Lucille is out there alone lol.

Epi ends w Rick being thrown off his horse & impaled by rebar while 2 different herds approach

19. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +41,829
    That’s a much better way for Rick to go out IMO. I didn’t like the idea of him getting shot. Next episode sounds like it’s going to be sad as ****.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. BaconGrundleCandy

Ratings:
    +6,654
    Very excited for the next 2.

I'm hoping a solo Negan & new material might help JDM as well.

I'm really pumped for the whisperers vs everyone