PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vote for Tim Thomas thread

frankiesfly

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
If anyone deserves to go to the NHL all-star game it's Tim Thomas. There is noone in the NHL that is as important to his his team as Thomas is for the Boston Bruins. This guy has become a premier NHL goal tender. The Bruins wouldn't be where they are today without this guy. He is awesome and great to watch. For anyone who hasn't watched the Bruins this year, you're missing out at watching a goalie come into his own. This guy is the hardest working and most competative goalie I seen in a long time. In the off season he actually went away to Calgary to a goaltending camp to improve his game. He even went as far as to taking yoga and mental strengthening classes to improve his mental side to the game. He has worked hard and it's showing, game in and game out. Even if you hate hockey and read this, take 5 minutes out of your day and put this guy n the all-star game where he belongs. He deserves it. I'm going all over the internet and writing this everywhere because if anyone in the world I think should be an all-star it's Tim Thomas. He deserves it. Vote for Thomas. This is the link. Thanks to the people who do this. To the moderator if you read this I think it deserves a sticky. This should be the first thing anyone sees coming to the Bruins board.

http://fanballoting.nhl.com/

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back