PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vote for All-Time Super Bowl Team - Head coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeSixPat

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnation/ballot?event_id=1943

No one here is probably interested in this but ESPN is taking fan votes for the all time greatest Super Bowl team, the results of which will be announced at SB XL

Head coach and other positions are available for selection.

Believe it or not BB actually has 59% of the vote currently but I'd have to think that Cowboy or Steeler fans will co-opt the voting at some point.

Just thought people might want to know.

FYI - Brady is currently second to Joe Montana

Adam V. is a runaway with 75% as the best SB kicker

Rodney Harrison needs a little boost to take the lead over Charles Woodson

Ty Law is a distant 3rd for CBs... etc - obviously there are more Pats in the mix as well

Make your vote count!

It's early but Bb is ahead by 20 points.

Bruschi is up there for LBs. But not to nit-pick, it says Super Bowls 3, Wins 3. As we all know he has been in four Super Bowls.

edit: I just noticed they did that for Willie also.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
It's early but Bb is ahead by 20 points.

I did this yesterday. I bet you can't guess who my HC choice was!

BTW Willie, they got BB wrong too. They forgot to mention he was part of the Giants team that won SB XXV, they mentioned SB XXI.

NEM said:
Wasn't John Hannah on the 85 team? His name isn't even there.....Possibly the greatest guard ever to play in the NFL.

No doubt but it seems like they are keying on one's play in the Super Bowl only - furthermore if one were on the losing side of a SB, it doesn't seem like they get very much consideration at all -

I think Rich Camarillo is the only one to get any consideration from the 86 SB for the Pats, no?

Heck - Kurt Warner won as many SBs as some of the QBs mentioned in the poll (1) and played in more than many (2) - and played almost good enough to win in his 2nd (but not quite)

Last edited:
It seems to be players who won Super Bowls, too. Dan Morgan should be on there for MLBs, seeing as how he had about 25 tackles against the Patriots... and they seem to have forgotten about the earlier SB for Bruschi, McGinest, Law, et al.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back