PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Vince Wilfork’s Son Pleads Guilty to Stealing Father’s Super Bowl Rings & More Jewelry

sounds like a great kid

Shame it’s just a slap on the wrist. Par for the course though when thinking about the way our legal system protects criminals.

some way some how the pats will get a fine

Shame it’s just a slap on the wrist. Par for the course though when thinking about the way our legal system protects criminals.
I'm sure Vince did not want his stepson to go to jail. I too had a step kid steal from me, it is very painful because you try and fill the void of the absent parent, yet try and "stay in your lane" and of course, keep your spouse happy.

Lucikly for me, I figured out that she pawned my stuff, and bought it back so she wouldn't get another conviction. Its all drugs, they steal for drugs, anyone who tells you that pot is harmless is lying. Wait until it turns your kids into lying stealing pothead with no ambition, schooling or future and then tell me its harmless.

Vince took this kid from a very young age, I'm sure did everything he could for him, and this is the thanks he gets. I hope the kid learns from this and gets off the drugs and someday appreciates all that Vince has done for him and his mother.

I think the family's wishes had a lot to do with the sentence. He's lucky Big Vince is forgiving.

Well the person who Brought them could probably sell em back to Vince for a lot more. His son's a real @ss he probably sold them for much less than they are worth idiot. I hope Vince get them back.

Well the person who Brought them could probably sell em back to Vince for a lot more. His son's a real @ss he probably sold them for much less than they are worth idiot. I hope Vince get them back.
Selling items you bought that were stolen back to the person they were stolen from is unethical at the very least.

In the vast majority of cases, you have to give the stolen property back to its original owner. And get your money back from the thief.

Go west Young Wilfork.

California has free I phones, Rolex's, Bling - Bling all for the taking.

Selling items you bought that were stolen back to the person they were stolen from is unethical at the very least.
I bought a Husqvarna chainsaw at a pawn shop that was priced to sell. At the time, this model saw was state of the art. I said to myself that this deal was too good to be true.

And, it was.

About 5 weeks later the County Sheriff where the pawn shop was located called me. That saw had been stolen. Luckily I got my money back from the pawn shop.

I don't know. It's probably due to my upbringing, but if Vince Wilfork is my dad I am not stealing from him. Not from a guy who's job was to go throw around other 300 pound men for a few hours each Sunday.

To paraphrase Lucius Fox "Your dad is the guy who threw 305 pound Jet's guard Brandon Moore into Mark Sanchez causing the butt-fumble, and your plan is to steal from this man? Good luck."

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back