Vikes @ 49 ers official thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Let s discuss...looks an interesting game...

Difficult but i would like a Min win

Packers would roll the Vikings but get rolled by the 49ers. Very easy decision on who to root for. If the Vikings win its all setting you for a cakewalk for Prince Aaron to waltz into the Super Bowl with no adversity.

Jerry Thornton

@jerrythornton1

I want to pull for Jimmy G. Then I think about how insufferable the revisionist historians will be and know I can’t live in that world

Screw that. I want to see a real all-time great QB succeed Brady and lead the NFL, rather than a fraud. My money is all-in on Jimmy G being that guy. He’s going to show everyone he’s the NFL’s biggest winner at QB, and that’s what matters most. It’s just sunken costs now with the Patriots and Jimmy...no point being bitter about it.

I wish these two teams didn't play each other. I like them both and would root for both if one played GB and the other played Seattle !

And I’ll say it again here and before every Niners game going forward: they are winning the SB this year.

Got to go for the 49ers here. Vikings are an automatic win for Mr. Throwaway

I will say it again like so many have said it on here...what might have been if we had Sanders ?

Must be nice to have Sanders instead of garbage Sanu :rolleyes:

And I’ll say it again here and before every Niners game going forward: they are winning the SB this year.

I hope not it would take the prestige of us winning 6 Super Bowls cause right now we are one of two teams to do it if the 49ers get 6 then I wouldn't be as big of a deal cause then someone can say we'll there's 2 other teams that have 6, which is why I want 7 and hope Steelers don't get 7 cause then we would be in lone company at 7 titles.

So glad we got Sanu instead of Sanders

Not

Kittle reminds me so much of Gronk !

very nice opening drive by JG and the 49ers

Jimmy made that look easy

A lot of weapons on the 49ers. Nice drive by JG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots