PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIII Rings that was quick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya me too. I will hold my breath and wait for the phone to ring, I mean since Bill doesn't snap face or insta chat. He will have to just call.

I will be the blue guy in the corner.
I even LIVE 5 miles from Jupiter, his winter boating destination!

He has a better boat. They are adding VIII Rings to it in dry dock right now

2woy3va.jpg
This one comes with a football field.

Last edited:
It's funny when you look at the Red Sox owner's yacht with a crew of 20.

wpfca24a60_0a_06.jpg

I'd rather take a ride on Belichick's boat.

Damn. That thing looks like it should have gun turrets.

IMG_8101.jpg
Comments:

- Not a boat, but a good place to drop this picture....
- This is my Patriots championship locker room cap collection...31 caps and counting.
- I had to use my iPhone's pano feature and walk along the caps to capture them all!
- It is why the '09 AFCE cap is warped...
- Original picture was 14MB! I had to downsize it to upload it here....

It's funny when you look at the Red Sox owner's yacht with a crew of 20.

wpfca24a60_0a_06.jpg

I'd rather take a ride on Belichick's boat.

For the very first time I am going with the Sox over the Patriots :). Besides, there's BB money then there's Henry/Kraft money. Not eeeeeven in the same.... ballpark.

I would wager you'd have a better shot getting on VIII Rings. Just need a fishing pole, bait, and a six pack.

Actually, I have a better shot at getting on this yacht! But that's a whole other story.

Well, he did have VII Rings on for a whole 24 months.....dats fah evah.
He's still one of us... regular people, just with a cooler job and money in the bank. Besides, he's not gonna fish for strippers on this:
63-Sea-Ray-MY-Daphne-Express_Drone-Photos_008_SMALL-1-463x272.jpg

FYP, and that's what that boat's for.

Just how long do you think it takes to paint an 'I' next to 'VII' to change it from 7 to 8?

And you can bet that when BB originally had the 'V' painted, enough space was intentionally left between the 'V' and 'Rings' to subsequently add another 'I' or 2 or 3.

Are we sure we're seeing the same boat every time?

And last but not least...

Grady-White | Freedom 307 Dual Console
$319k new
Great boat but this open bow style is not the first choice of diehard fisherman. Intracoastal co_cktail cruiser in winter/spring when ocean is roughest in S. Florida.

You'd lose that bet. Belichick is still a loyal Grady White guy but V was a 22 footer, VIII is a 30' Freedom 307.

In the picture I would've guessed the boat was just 14-17 feet or similar. 30' should be pretty nice.

Just how long do you think it takes to paint an 'I' next to 'VII' to change it from 7 to 8?

And you can bet that when BB originally had the 'V' painted, enough space was intentionally left between the 'V' and 'Rings' to subsequently add another 'I' or 2 or 3.

Exactly, you know he plans ahead. He’s a little screwed with the next one though.

And you would lose. :eek:

Belichick-five-rings-07-24-15.png

Saw a license plat that said 6 in a supermarket parking lot the day after the super bowl. As i was backing out the owner of the car showed up, i said to him 'that was fast' and pointed to the plate, he was confused, i pointed to my pats hat. He laughed and told me the real story for his vanity plate, which had to do with the american legion.

Got to see VIII Rings this morning...unattended at its dock.
The boat is so Belichick......not flashy but incredibly sturdy and reliable....built to survive long seasons....or at least until the next ring.

Saw a license plat that said 6 in a supermarket parking lot the day after the super bowl. As i was backing out the owner of the car showed up, i said to him 'that was fast' and pointed to the plate, he was confused, i pointed to my pats hat. He laughed and told me the real story for his vanity plate, which had to do with the american legion.
pats.jpg

I already posted a Pat Patriot sticker over it before the Super Bowl

Got to see VIII Rings this morning...unattended at its dock.
The boat is so Belichick......not flashy but incredibly sturdy and reliable....built to survive long seasons....or at least until the next ring.
Pics or it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes