PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

VIDEO: Take A Look At Every Tom Brady Postseason Touchdown

Status
Not open for further replies.

SlowGettingUp

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Every Tom Brady Postseason Touchdown Pass or Run

This is a lot of fun - which of the 69(!) post-season touchdowns is your favorite? I think one of the Brady touchdown runs is mine.

And what surprised you most? For me that there was only a single Brady-Moss connection - I forgot how quiet Moss was in postseason. And I forgot just how good Branch was.

This is a lot of fun - which of the 69(!) post-season touchdowns is your favorite? I think one of the Brady touchdown runs is mine.

And what surprised you most? For me that there was only a single Brady-Moss connection - I forgot how quiet Moss was in postseason. And I forgot just how good Branch was.

if memory serves, the 1 postseason Brady had w/ Moss, our offense was putrid all 3 games

edit: it seems to me watching that we used to be able to get guys wide open way more than we have recently

Last edited:

Thanks for the afternoon pick-me-up!

if memory serves, the 1 postseason Brady had w/ Moss, our offense was putrid all 3 games

edit: it seems to me watching that we used to be able to get guys wide open way more than we have recently

Brady was 26/28 against Jacksonville in 2007.

Man. That's some good stuff right there.

That dive over the goal line against the Ravens always makes me cringe. Lewis got a hell of a shot on his back. Brady's legs snap backwards. Damn.

I love the TD pass to Deion Branch in the 2004 AFCCG vs Pittsburgh, in Pittsburgh. That was nearly one of the most perfect passes I’ve ever seen.

I think I jumped the highest on the TD to LaFell to come back from 28-14.

And, there Deflategate was born.

That was huge we just came back from those 2 two touchdown, and then they went down and scored a FG ago making 31-28 and then bang Brady to Lafell with an unbelievably touch pass.

Except for that horrible INT before half that was one of Brady’s best games IMO- his ability to convert drives into TD’s was what ultimately won us that game

Yeah but air pressure and camera placement and he hates his coach.

Seriously? We're so ****ing lucky.

Man. That's some good stuff right there.

That dive over the goal line against the Ravens always makes me cringe. Lewis got a hell of a shot on his back. Brady's legs snap backwards. Damn.

AFC Championship, 20-16 Baltimore, NE going for it on 4th down, they absolutely need it... and Brady puts it himself like a f*cking man.

Not in a million years does Peyton Manning make that play. With Manning that would've been a fade to Reggie Wayne, and if they miss he'd just saunter off the field with a stupid look on his face.

I saw every single one of those Foxboro touchdowns live, in person, (plus some of the away playoffs) and it surprised me how many of them I'd forgotten. One of my all-time faves is the bomb to Branch in Pittsburgh. I remember watching it happen from the stands and thinking at the time what a beautifully perfect throw it was -- a high missile into the darkness of night.

I watched them all again - many of Edelman's TDs stand out as there is often nobody within a yard of him when he catches them in the end zone.

Here are some stats (not including the last super Bowl) - Givens is a surprising (for me) second place after Gronk:

26 Patriots who have caught a Tom Brady playoff TD

Last edited:

This.

Between the 'illegal formation' play, the two comeback from 14 pts down, the JE11 to DA80 trick pass td, the picture perfect GOATesque pass to Jojo Lafell, and Brady's (completely fitting) comment about them reading the rulebook, it was far too much for Harbawl to take and next thing we know, we have IdealGasLawIFailedScienceInHighSchoolMediaHysteriaGate.

Too bad the Pats haven't won anything since Defla....oh wait!

VIDEO: Take A Look At Every Tom Brady Postseason Touchdown

Robert Alvarez

NFL compiled video of every single Tom Brady postseason touchdown.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down