PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

vanderjagt comment

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
blaming the lord ???
"It's extreme disbelief," Vanderjagt said. "From the Polamalu interception reversal to Jerome's fumble, everything seemed to be lined up in our favor. I guess the Lord forgot about the football team."

Last edited:
SVN said:
blaming the lord ???
"It's extreme disbelief," Vanderjagt said. "From the Polamalu interception reversal to Jerome's fumble, everything seemed to be lined up in our favor. I guess the Lord forgot about the football team."

Probably a shot at Dungy and his "faith" that God wants the Colts to win.

SVN said:
blaming the lord ???

The Lord giveth...and the Lord taketh away...

Idiot kicker liquored up again...

manning shot down his OL right after the game... pathetic

Vanderjerk is history in Indy. The last two huge kicks this guy has had to make, during game 1 of the regular season in '04 and today, he's choked it off. Pey-a-ton doesn't like him anyway. He's about to get Doug Brien'd.

Man, first Peyton threw the OL under the bus, and now the kicker throws God under the bus. Take responsibility!!!

Well

This team is quite a joke! Vanderjerk is mad at God---I think he needs to remember that it was the refs that gave them all the breaks and then he blew the kick!

When will this team take any responsibility! All i hear is how great a guy Tony Dungy is (and i am sure he is) but he's not a great coach becuase your team emulates you and this is quite the trend that the dolts have for not taking responsibility for their own play--but blaming everyone else but them!

vanderjagt has proven to me he is a poor clutch kicker. the one today was awful, that pats game, and i remember he won that TB monday night game a few years ago on like a 25 yard fg, but that was going to miss until a tb player tipped it in, and this is right after he missed a fg but got another chance because a TB player was "leaping".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots