2020 Patriots Season:
Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: N/A

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tony2046

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
This thread is a satire of Coughlin as Assistant. While that one is about football, they are both as absurdly unlikely and insane to discuss seriously. But if it gets sent to the Practice Squad, I'll certainly understand why.

HAHAHAHAHA

I was thinking, "Geez, did Ice really just post this thread?"

Fencer

Pro Bowl Player
I get the point, but I disagree with it.

I think a lot of senior guys might enjoy hanging out with the Patriots for a year.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
Rich Homie Kon is correct. Upton is one bad breakup away from being thicker 'n a milkshake. Margot Robbie is a d-d-d-d-dimepiece.
AND a tattoo artist to boot. I would gladly let her fart in my face after a Taco Tuesday with zero complaints. DiCaprio deserves an Oscar just for that scene in "Wolf of Wall Street" where they're both in the kid's room and she's sitting on the floor in the dress. I have no clue how he got through that scene. I'd have to keep leaving the set to change my boxers.

patfanken

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
From the title (and the fact that this is a Patriots board), I was ever so briefly concerned that you meant Upton Bell.
A great comment from one of the dwindling members of this board, who actually know who Upton Bell was. ;)

I am completely bewildered by this post. Is the OP intimating that Tom Coughlin has had Kate Upton as a mistress. Or asking whether hiring Coughlin in NE would be like having a mistress. Very confusing.

KontradictioN

Probably the nicest guy on the forum
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly NFL Picks Winner
You've got some strange interests, man.
Not really. I'm just a fan of a woman's ass... especially a woman as fiiiiiinnnnneee as Margot Robbie. Everything else is mostly a joke.

Ross12

Staff member
PatsFans.com Supporter
Not really. I'm just a fan of a woman's ass... especially a woman as fiiiiiinnnnneee as Margot Robbie. Everything else is mostly a joke.
Just taking this into account with that other thing you said once about dragging your balls through a mile of broken glass to get **** on or some crap. I don't know about you, man. I don't know.......

Th3Birdman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
How about no.

Upton is so unattractive I have to question the taste of anyone that brings her up.

She has cans, but yeah what else? Her face is lol-tier, she has baby teeth and her butt...wait what butt?

Now Selma Hayek, Lea Seadoux, Olga Kurylenko, or Debrah Ann Woll? Then you got a thread.

Lol Kate Upton...

neuronet

Homer Little
PatsFans.com Supporter
Glad so many people here are out of her league, that means I have a chance.

TheBostonStraggler

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Kate was up making me a sandwich, so I jumped onto my laptop to read some Patsfans and stumbled onto this thread about her. How ironic....

Real World

Staff member

While there are hotter girls out there, you certainly won't catch me complaining.