PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Upgrade my account

Brewskies

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
How do I upgrade my account to $18 every year automatically?

Thanks for help

Last edited:
Go to:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/account/upgrades

Select "Annual PatsFans.com Donations" and follow the steps. That one is a recurring one, so it will just renew automatically each year. That one will have you sign up for a PayPal account, but only so you can cancel it if you want. :)

I would also like to make a one time donation of $25 can I do that with a credit card? If I cancel Pay Pal after I make my annual $18 how will it automatically work the next year?

Sorry to be a problem at 82 it is hard to keep up with technology.

I would also like to make a one time donation of $25 can I do that with a credit card? If I cancel Pay Pal after I make my annual $18 how will it automatically work the next year?

Sorry to be a problem at 82 it is hard to keep up with technology.
At 82 the fact you're on here is impressive in itself :D

You're paying with your credit card as PayPal just processes the transaction. The reason why it will prompt you register is just so that you can cancel recurring payments. Otherwise you can do a non-recurring one and they'll process the payment and then you can just renew next year if you want :)

Did I do it? $25 one time to Patsfan .com for one year? and $18 every year automatic ?

Thanks

Did I do it? $25 one time to Patsfan .com for one year? and $18 every year automatic ?

Thanks
You did. That was very generous of you, and make sure you put your information in for your package from the Patriots ProShop :cool:

You did. That was very generous of you, and make sure you put your information in for your package from the Patriots ProShop :cool:

How do I do this and does it cost the site if so I won't do it?

How do I do this and does it cost the site if so I won't do it?
It doesn't cost the site at all, it's part of the partnership we have with them. As far as how you do it, you should get prompted at the top to input your information, name address, etc. Should be a big red bar that appears, so let me know if you see it.

It doesn't cost the site at all, it's part of the partnership we have with them. As far as how you do it, you should get prompted at the top to input your information, name address, etc. Should be a big red bar that appears, so let me know if you see it.

I do not see it, only shoP now

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back