Bradyking12

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Looks like the banners are going under the Gillette Stadium sign

DHtUBcxVoAE6o_4

DIA_rdbUIAAjH_d

DICFysCXsAAKKRj

Last edited:
I like this look more than the last projection we saw with the 5th banner underneath and to the side.

It looks like the Gillette sign should still be higher. Gonna be fun to see the finished product in a few weeks!

OK this is getting really close to what we projected a while ago in another thread.

To be clear, I photoshopped this based on the discussion we were having at the time. So not my idea rather a rendering from multiple inputs from various posters.

But one poster asked me to send it in as a suggestion to the Patriots which I did. I also sent the idea to various media personalities via twitter.

So either they followed a Patsfans idea or we suggested exactly what they were thinking. Cool stuff either way.

Banner hangers2.jpg

It looks like the Gillette sign should still be higher. Gonna be fun to see the finished product in a few weeks!
Looking again it actually looks like it will be going higher. The Steel beams behind it look higher in the middle just like the Gillette sign.
OK just went back and looked it up. @Bradyking12 had a lot to do with the photoshop and was the one who suggested to send it in.

Cool stuff OP.

Where Should The 2016 Banner Go?
Man if you go to the first page my comment was so close to being the first to suggest this but I said build something over the top of the sign. Gonna look so tight with the sign moved up. Can you guys tell I'm excited to see what this is gonna look like.

Looking again it actually looks like it will be going higher. The Steel beams behind it look higher in the middle just like the Gillette sign.
Hopefully the top of the "STADIUM" rectangle will be right at the top of the tower/pillar things then GILLETTE will be up above all by itself. That would look great.

Man if you go to the first page my comment was so close to being the first to suggest this but I said build something over the top of the sign. Gonna look so tight with the sign moved up. Can you guys tell I'm excited to see what this is gonna look like.

I do remember reading multiple posts from various posters when putting that photoshop together. Unfortunately I'm not sure exactly which ones they were.

OK this is getting really close to what we projected a while ago in another thread.

To be clear, I photoshopped this based on the discussion we were having at the time. So not my idea rather a rendering from multiple inputs from various posters.

But one poster asked me to send it in as a suggestion to the Patriots which I did. I also sent the idea to various media personalities via twitter.

So either they followed a Patsfans idea or we suggested exactly what they were thinking. Cool stuff either way.

View attachment 17789
We need to watch out that Ben Dreith doesn't show up masquerading as a Gillette official and has them all transferred to Oakland.
th
Who's he quoting, Al Capone?
th
th

View attachment 17789

Head on lol

View attachment 17789
Should stop winning SBs for a while so we can at least enjoy this look for a bit.

Head on lol

This design is gorgeous and yet very practical. Kudos to everyone involved in the original thread for coming up with the same plan Kraft eventually used. The banners are no longer separated from each other - which continues to emphasize just how dominant they are. The Gillette Stadium sign frames the whole thing well and, frankly, looks much better raised up. The banner display doesn't t ruin anyone's view, is a prominent display (I wasn't convinced the display when they had "only" 3 banners was prominent enough), and as Rich Hill notes is very flexible should this awesome run of dominance continue. Great job by the Pats here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back