PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unused space top right corner?

Ken Canin

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
In the very top right corner of the forum home page, there is a small dark blue area, about 1/2 '' square.

Oddly, there's no ad there. It's just static: it's quiet and not disrupting my browser.

Last edited:
In the very top right corner of the forum home page, there is a small dark blue area, about 1/2 '' square.

Oddly, there's no ad there. It's just static: it's quiet and not disrupting my browser.
That's because I turned it off for people that are registered users and are logged in. Although I caught the sarcasm ;)

As I said, I'm going to try and streamline what I can and will be cleaning things up a bit, although there will still have to be some advertising on here. We dual dedicated servers and unfortunately there's a significant cost involved, so those help to offset that and are necessary since I'm not exactly independently wealthy. :p

But otherwise I will be modifying the template for people who have donated for the ad-free version that we're currently using and will hopefully start making some progress there as we get closer to the end of this month. Changes are coming...and I'm certainly working hard to try and get us there :cool:

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back