PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

****** (Un)official Patriots v. Chiefs game thread ******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every year it seems like I say "x number of title game appearances in y number of years for Brady. Crazy" this year marks 10 title games in 14 years as a starter. Absolutely absurd

oprah-free-car.gif

Our O looks so much better with JE back
Regardless of Edelman's return, the OL played much better. Brady consistently had at least 2.5 seconds to pass. It's been a while since we've seen that.

I thought the unsung hero's of this game was our O-line....they did a great job today!!!!!
They were decent. Brady made them look better than they were. If they keep it up, it may be enough to win it all.

10th AFCC game in 14 years

Missed '02, '05, '09, and '10. Was injured in '08 or it would have been definitely another AFCC and probably a SB.

Feckin Belichick

Feckin Brady

Feckin Sucks

Crazy stat from the NFL pundit over here on Sky Sports:

Brady's 10th conference championship game appearance is more than 27 franchises have had in their entire history.

Keshawn has a great future in NE.

Umm is anyone still watching CBS and his sandwich making thing? :confused::confused:

Are they really making a sandwich instead of talking football? I bet it's child's play for her, whoops, that's their last spokesperson.

Enjoy every minute of this folks, it is unprecedented in the salary cap era...

This game confirms once again why Brady has to be considered the greatest QB of all time..

Feckin Belichick

Feckin Brady

Feckin Sucks

And '09 was clearly the worst BB/Brady team, BB Football Life showed that and '10 was considered a rebuilding year.

I thought the unsung hero's of this game was our O-line....they did a great job today!!!!!
They were tremendous. Having Jules back certainly helps too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back