PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tyreek Hill Investigation

Mrs RW and I want to take this kid in, give him a great home and life and as a byproduct convert him into a Patriots Fan.
A noble gesture but you, like me and everyone else contributed to this child's suffering. We turned the blindeye and continued to watch football sending a message to the immoral and corrupt 32 owners that we're ok with it. Corrupt 32 don't care as long as they profit from it. Message sent to Tyreek Hill is to just put out the PR campaign that he's a rehabilitated man and cover everything up. No need to actually change. It's not required, the corrupt 32 certainly don't care, and the football fans don't care either as just last season we all let Adrian Peterson's admission that he still beats his child slide. Nobody batted an eye. Listening to those audio snippets there's no difference between what Adrian Peterson admitted he's still doing and what Tyreek Hill and his fiance is doing to that child. Yet Adrian Peterson is playing in the league. Nobody even said **** beyond the report! We're clearly all ok with this **** if we keep watching games from this league.

You're not the right person to take this child in. I'm not, and no person who watches the NYJFL* is. Time to start making those hard choices, time to start being honest with ourselves.

Well with this new audio information... Tyreek Hill needs to be suspended for at least 1 season.

If I'm the Chiefs today, I'm looking to draft a brand new WR in round 2 because Hill will not be eligible to join the team for the 2019 season.
Yes, Hill committed the cardinal sin! He got caught. Beating a child is ok as long as we don't know about it. The corrupt 32 have headed our wishes too. They're going to work on covering things up better. Obviously it's harder nowadays but I'm confident in the NYJFL* to be up to the task of the coverup. Their propaganda machine is so strong.

Who was it that said there was so much stuff we didn't know about that went down. A former Bears GM? The corrupt 32 owners and their front offices are saints. They made sure we could enjoy the highest level of football play by covering up all the players immoral deeds so we didn't have to make any hard choices. They made sure us fans looked and felt clean from a moral perspective! Heroes they are! Nevermind the victims, as long as we don't know about it. It's all good! the corrupt 32 and their front offices need to have monuments built after them! Making sure those victims never have a voice and unable to get the justice they justly deserve just so us fans don't have to make a choice.

The good old turn the blindeye. We're a great society. Be proud!

It. Just. Keeps. Getting. Worse.

Now Imagine if you were able to understand that you contributed to the child's abuse by watching NYJFL* games. That would be even worse!

This mf needs a good ass whipping, street justice for punks like this.
If you're really interested in making progress. The real solution is street justice for all of us who turn a blindeye. Yes, that means you, me, and everyone else. Maybe then we'll get our heads out of our ****ing asses and boycott this league permanently and break the stranglehold the immoral and corrupt 32 has over us.

Alrite I'm done venting. Have a goodnight guys!

I feel like I just read a manifesto.

Good.

I don't post (just like to lurk and read) but your ramblings about " The corrupt 32" not caring and trying to shame fans and lay blame on us for the actions of what may or may have not happened between Hill and his gold digger annoyed me.

You do realize Tom Brady is a great role model and asset to society, yes? I bring up TB because he is the perfect example and being that we are on a friggin pats board, it should be obvious. Devin McCourty does wonderful things as well. Many other players around the league support their communities, contribute to and/or start charities, do what they can to support the society around them. Very noble work these guys do, much of it we never hear about.

But no, lets take your approach instead.

This is a societal problem. Chiefsplanet is just a microcosm of how we willfully turn a blindeye and cover our ears unless we see audio or visual evidence. Ultimately we're ok with abuse, sexual assault, murder, genocide, we're ok with all of it. Just make sure we don't know about it. All good! we'll invite those immoral humans over. We'll tout them as a great role model, a great father/mother figure! Great respect! Meanwhile they'll be crushing anyone who dares to speak the truth about them. And we'll just turn the ****ing blindeye to what they do. What a grand society we are!:rolleyes:
I wouldn't go that far. I'm not ok with any of those things.

You know what's worse? How we as a society turn a blindeye to it all.
And acceptance is the answer to all my problems today.
When I am disturbed, It is because I find some person, place, thing, situation --
Some fact of my life -- unacceptable to me,
And I can find no serenity until I accept
That person, place, thing.
Unless I accept life completely on life's terms, I cannot be happy.
I need to concentrate not so much
On what needs to be changed in the world
As on what needs to be changed in me and in my attitudes."

Anonymous

I shouted out, "who killed the Kennedy's?"
When after all, it was you and me.

Mick Jagger or Wheelman?

IMO there is now a chance Gordon isn’t suspended at all & starts across Edelman/Harry week 1. Zeke didn’t get suspended either a few weeks ago.

From people calling for him to never play again to him not missing one game. Unbelievable.

Yeah Hill is a POS and Brady gets 4 games for it being too cold out and beating up on the Colts too badly.
GTFO.
They want to see the Patriots go down at any cost and don't care about morals.

This is absurd. The NFL is as corrupt as it gets.

I don't care that they didn't suspend him. I also don't care that they DID suspend Elliot last year.

I just want them to be consistent, which is beyond them.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back