SOURCE:NESN

Patsfans.com

Upcoming Opponent:
Next Up: Dolphins
Sun
Sep 15th
Right Now At PatsFans.com:
First Impressions
With the Dolphins up next, Steve Balestrieri takes a closer look at Miami and finds that new coach Brian Flores and his staff have their work cut out for them.

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:

Tyler Faith talking about Patsfans right now

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by R_T26, May 24, 2006.

1. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +6
    "You guys crack me up. Chill out, relax, calm down."

exactly.

2. Tyler Faith

Tyler Faith Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +2

Hmmm. Can't figure out how a question has me all excited. But if that's the case, does a statement make me irrate?

LOL

3. 3 to be 4

3 to be 4 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +6

In any case, I apologize for me being myself. Meant no harm.

4. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    No Harm Done...Just trying to understand what you meant.

5. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    NOTE: On Air Tonight

If you want to listen to me on the air tonight, I'll be on at 10pm (EST) with Wankus right HERE. We'll talk sports a little as Jim Williams from Fox Sports Net will be on but we're also having a few new cuties on as well.

Tune in, jump in the chat room and say hi! I'll give a shout out to all my PatsBoard friends who sign into chat and identify themselves. You can also call in for free! :)

18 or older please!: ):snob:

6. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    You find ONE post where I said that Dickie and I'll give you a free copy of one of my latest movies! :Þ

7. mikey

mikey In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +3
    Hey ... don't forget me. :(

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2005
  8. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    D V

Hey NEM, cut it out bratty! If you read any interviews I've ever done, I'm attracted to confident, somewhat c-o-c-k-y guys who don't do the "poor me" thing. I think you're awesome and you've been very supportive and fun! But don't make me look at you like Dick Vermeil! That guy was a good coach AND A P*SSY! (Sorry, for the bad language). NO ONE cries in sports...EVER!

If the game was so emotional, go back to the locker room and cry in your locker, don't let the public see your weakness.

Sorry, (smile), was brought up a tough chick from Boston. I've dumped boyfriends who thought they were in touch with their feminine side. I thought they were just wimps! LOL

*BIG, WET KISSES TO NEM...now TOUGHEN UP!* (lick)

-seg-

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend! My fiance' and I went to Vegas and stayed in a really nice room. We hardly left it. He posted some pics HERE if you want to check it out. (Not spam...it's a free place and no nudes, sorry) But it is a msg board that you should be 18 or older to view.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2006
  9. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    wow thats some cold **** .real men cry its the phoney ass macho men who dont .im italian we all cry .

10. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    You're watching too much Oprah! LOL

In reality, I'm Italian. My man's Sicilian. Yes, it's okay if a man shed's a tear once in a while in a personal setting but some men are WAY too in touch with it that I lose respect for it. I mean, if someone you love is hurt and emotions take over that's one thing. If you start crying because you missed me all day, I'd rather own a dog. Sorry. :)

11. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +21,186
    Alot of those wimpy type guys own SHEEP :eek:

12. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4
    Uhmmm...yep!

Did you ever "work" with Dirk Diggler before?:D

I did Roller Girl for a couple of scenes a few years back.

13. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    Hey braindead...I never said there isn't any drugs in this industry. Just like there are A LOT of top execs, hollywood actors, athletes, school teachers, etc. doin' blow and partyin' like none other.

All I said was that the stereotypes aren't always true and to be respectful and careful on how you judge someone you know nothing about.

It's pretty obvious from reading your posts though that it's not worth spending any time explaining anything to you.

14. pats-blue

pats-blue Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +3
    I have a few things Tyler. First your man being Sicilian he scores a point there. I will also give him props for walking out on the "hot friends" "meeting" (of course mainly for his reasons for walking out).

Of course just when I think I'm out they pull me back in.....

I had to look at the pictures you guys had posted and it appears that in the picture with the hot women in the zebra bikini with hot pink fringe there is a guy in the picture (you have to kind of blur your vision like those hidden picture...pictures) Well the guy actually HAS a doofin tattoo! I realize the picture you first posted was a pub shot so I had to take my dork comment back...but now I see the tattoo is REAL? He seems like to good of a guy to call a "dork", but really Tyler, you gotta take care of that...they do have tattoo removal that is pretty good now a days. You might even be able to get it taken off at one of those police programs where they take off gang tattoos where people realize they made a terrible mistake by putting a mark on thier boddies identifying themselves to an undesirable group. Just my two cents.

Looks like a great vacation, quite a place.

15. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    i dont watch any oprah .when i say italian i mean all italian .you must be a half breed lol.some of the best athletes in the world are emotional.they use there emotions as a source of strength and motivation .i guess it depends on what your crying about .

Last edited: Jun 7, 2006
  16. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    You're adorable! LOL Yes his Phins tatt is real. I get a little embarrassed when we're out but it's more funny than anything else. He might as well got a tatt that says LOSER on his arm! LOL

Actually, the Dolphin in his tatt even has dreadlocks for Ricky! all he needs now is a joint!

Yes, RED ROCK is an awesome hotel! We hardly left the room (except to go to Spearmint Rhino)

17. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    100% Italian baby! No mix in here! And the fact that I'm marrying Sicilian even bothers my folks a little! But they love him now. LOL

Cry alone. You're a man. Don't appear weak!

Last edited: Jun 8, 2006
  18. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    i like to cry on a crowded bus or a supermarket and somtimes at shopping malls .anywhere that there are alot of people lol lol lol cry cry cry let it all out.

19. Tyler Faith

Ratings:
    +2
    FRIDAY: Tune in tonight boys!!!!

I'm on the air tonight at KSEXradio.com! Check me out on The Wanker Show at 7:00pm pacific (10:00pm) eastern. It's FREE to listen and chat and if you want to watch, I guess you need to get a one day pass or a monthly thing.

I'm talkin' Pats with Fox Sports Net's Jim Williams, me and Wankus will probably cover all kinds of wacky stuff..and yes, I'm sure I'll get nekkid!

If you call in (1-800-KSEXradio) or sign into chat and identify yourself as a PatsFans member, I'll give you some extra love on the air!

Tune in tonight HERE and have some fun with me on the air. I'd love to be talking PatsFans all night!

(18 or older please)
    :p

20. patriotspride

patriotspride Banned

Ratings:
    +1
    i cant tune in because i might cry