PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ty Law - Funny Quote

Status
Not open for further replies.

true_patriot

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
“There’s nothing saying I want to be a New England Patriot any more than I want to be a New England Jet.â€

A New England Jet?

Last edited:
true_patriot said:
“There’s nothing saying I want to be a New England Patriot any more than I want to be a New England Jet.â€

A New England Jet?

Where's that quote from? It could be a typo unless you heard it from an audio clip.

Brownfan80 said:
Where's that quote from? It could be a typo unless you heard it from an audio clip.
Or it could just be Ty being Ty :D

It was in the Herald. He DID say it. Kinda funny...

I liked this part from Ty:

“Right now, I’m a New York Jet, and that’s the way it is,†he added, correcting himself. “But at the same time, it is a business, and I think those who know me know what I stand for and what I’m about. "

To which I would say, "Amen, brother". We know exactly what you are all about. The benjies.

Freudian slip?

hwc said:
To which I would say, "Amen, brother". We know exactly what you are all about. The benjies.
That's why this talk about him returning is silly. He has more bargaining power having made the pro bowl and some team will likely offer big money. Belioli would make a solid offer but they won't be the high bidder and that's who Ty will be going to, unfortunately.

BelichickFan said:
That's why this talk about him returning is silly. He has more bargaining power having made the pro bowl and some team will likely offer big money. Belioli would make a solid offer but they won't be the high bidder and that's who Ty will be going to, unfortunately.

Would we expect to see Ty Law in Dallas next year?

Law to Dallas

Newman is playing terrible ball in Dallas and Henry has been banged up a bit, so I think Bill would love to get Law for next season. I see Bill risking salary cap trouble by loading up for one spectacular season next year.

PS: I think SS Williams is over rated. After a great rookie season (I know it was a different scheme back then), he's regressed. Bill may need to light a fire with that guy.

Ochmed Jones said:
Newman is playing terrible ball in Dallas and Henry has been banged up a bit, so I think Bill would love to get Law for next season. I see Bill risking salary cap trouble by loading up for one spectacular season next year.

PS: I think SS Williams is over rated. After a great rookie season (I know it was a different scheme back then), he's regressed. Bill may need to light a fire with that guy.

Williams is overrated and even more overrated in Sean Taylor. Man I'm glad we didn't make a run at that guy.

You want funny? Read how delusional the guy is:

Law on his Pro Bowl selection: “I think it is more significant because I came back from an injury. There was a lot of doubt if I would play football again, let alone play on the level I’ve always played on, Pro Bowl level. It is significant from that standpoint and I’m very happy about it. I’m able to come back and play good football.

No, Ty, you didn't play close to a pro-bowl level. Fans just know your name.

Ochmed Jones said:
I see Bill (Parcells) risking salary cap trouble by loading up for one spectacular season next year...

Let me finish that sentence for you:

"I see Bill (Parcells) risking salary cap trouble by loading up for one spectacular season next year and then retiring and leaving all the cleanup to some other poor b@$t@rd!"

i said it before and going to say it again. Ty Law is a safety from now on. i do not think he can play CB consistently - too slow, too heavy. while he can shed some pounds, he was never a track star and not getting any younger. he did not run well at all returning Brady's pick last night.

i think Ty will play for Dallas, Cincy or KC next year as a safety.

DrewWho? said:
i said it before and going to say it again. Ty Law is a safety from now on. i do not think he can play CB consistently - too slow, too heavy. while he can shed some pounds, he was never a track star and not getting any younger. he did not run well at all returning Brady's pick last night.

I said that same thing last night...

i think he might go to ATL if they have the cap room, that Defence could be even better with an amazing saftey (which i think ty could be)

Ty looked so fat and he still runs with a limp.

MrTibbs said:
Ty looked so fat and he still runs with a limp.

John Clayton reports that Ty Law was seen eating Krispy Kreme donuts on the sideline during the MNF game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back