PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Twitter links/ feeds

It shows up on my laptop if and only if I reload. It never shows up on my android phone running chrome browser. The phone's an ancient Galaxy S5 though

Twitter is hit and miss (mostly miss) for me on desktop Chrome and Android Chrome. Firefox seems to perform a bit better, but it's still wonky. I've tried playing around with script permissions and turned off adblocker, but it's all a big mystery why I can't get it to work consistently.

I haven't been able to see the feeds for awhile now on my laptop. I can see them on mu phone but usually I have my laptop on Gameday . Not sure why this is happening as I used to be able to see them till about 3 weeks ago.

Posting again:

I think I have this narrowed down, so I'll have to do some experimenting but I've been able to recreate it pretty consistently now, so I'll keep you updated.

Posting again:

I think I have this narrowed down, so I'll have to do some experimenting but I've been able to recreate it pretty consistently now, so I'll keep you updated.

Just as an FYI, I'm on a Windows laptop running Firefox, an I'm getting the same symptoms that everyone else reported.

Posting again:

Can't see this one, so I assume you're on the right path. Nice!

EDIT: This is funny behavior.

Here is a screengrab of Ian's post with just the blue bird:

upload_2018-12-22_15-13-7.png

This is what I see when Maineman209 quoted the same post!

upload_2018-12-22_15-14-17.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-22_15-12-37.png
    upload_2018-12-22_15-12-37.png
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
Tweets not showing up on my iPhone. All I see is the Twitter logo.

Other boards I frequent we just copy and paste the tweet for those it doesnt show up for after we copy the tweet.

I had the twitter problem too, Ian fixed it but it didn't last long. I just checked it out on my phone and it was still there. Thinking it may be because I use an ad-blocker, I logged on using Chrome. Same results, I just get the bird!

It shows up on my laptop if and only if I reload. It never shows up on my android phone running chrome browser. The phone's an ancient Galaxy S5 though

I have the exact same issue as PBPF including an ancient Galaxy S5. :) I have tried the ad blocker fix, using Firefox, clearing the cache, script changes, load latest version, and all of the other suggestions on-line and nothing works.

Try this again, just updated the plug-in and changed an option that seems to have it working on my end.

How many of you complaining of this issue are using no script?

since we're on the topic:

on my iphone (its a bit older, an SE) running safari, they come up sometimes, and don't come up other times, other times i need to refresh and i see them, other times even refreshing doesn't fix it

on my windows laptop using chrome theres never any issue

I'm seeing full tweets now on my phone. Merry Christmas....

Reactions: Ian
Excellent. Is it working for everyone else...?

It's working perfectly on my Windows laptop now, too!

Thanks for the Christmas gift! And Happy Holidays to ya! :)

Try this again, just updated the plug-in and changed an option that seems to have it working on my end.

Works great. So so nice. Thank you Ian.

It works for me unless a tweet has been deleted. I have a Twitter account. Maybe that makes a difference. I’m on an iPhone with the Safari browser.

So on your ipad, it doesn't show up?

Test (for my own use)

Cannot see this on my laptop running Chrome on Windows 10.

On average, tweets load only ~20% of the time. For the rest, they only appear if I reload the page (which I do if the post containing the tweet has many likes).

Posting again:

Ok saw this on the first attempt, so whatever you did seems to be working.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back