PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Turkey Day Week 13 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Horrible 0-line, I thought ours was bad but this is atrocious

Yes, if anybody wonder about the importance of an O-line, this is it. Also, Ryan stinks. Does he not realize that a 3 yard check down at the end of the game means nothing?

I figured Patricia would be fired after the season ended
It won’t surprise me if he gets fired. Losing record + media and players don’t like him give the team a good excuse to cut him loose.

It won’t surprise me if he gets fired. Losing record + media and players don’t like him give the team a good excuse to cut him loose.

That organizations in a tail spin. Like McDaniels in Denver, Patricia needs to realize that you can’t coach like Bill if you don’t have the pedigree of Bill.

Flores looks like he’s doing a good job there so far and Bill O’Brien’s been decent in Houston and both coaches seem like so far.

That team will be the Eagles if they beat Dallas in week 16 to tie their series. Philly has the Giants twice, the Dolphins and Redskins left. Dallas has the Bears, Rams and Redskins left.

The way the NFC is setting up we could see a Rams team with a better record and a win vs Dallas sitting home for the playoffs while a lousy NFCE team goes to the dance. That would be cool.

That'll start up the usual chorus of "Seed!/Re-seed!", even though the whole point of divisional seeding to to make regular season games more interesting to the fans while giving a way to play an unfair schedule. They're going to do that nonsense with the NBA, with re-seeding the final four. People just can't seem to use their heads about anything, anymore.

The way I see it there are 6 very important games coming up this week. My picks are in bold;

SF at Bal
Cle
at Pitt
NE at Hou
Ten at Indy
Oak at KC
Min at Sea

b2b3d010a41a016e.jpg

Seriously, the German feed is always the best!!!!! (Remember Michael Floyd's "Munsterbloch" a few years ago????). Whoever these two guys are, I wish I could tap into their broadcast live to watch all games through them......Here's from Thursday:

Browns vs Steelers should be another $hitshow with Otis Campbell Kitchens encouraging an already undisciplined Browns team.

Steelers wont be able to help themselves roughing up Mayfield and you know what a short fuse he has.

0387b781cf57d3003dcdf7f62be5b88d.jpg

Green on blue, I’m loving it.

Kline still in the NFL?

Who the F is Kirf Cousins?

Well Metcalf just made a big play down the field for 19.

Is Penney even good? He seems like a total bust. Least Sony has given us big games.

Hmm, Gordon, Metcalf making plays...could both be on Pat's right now, no?

Hollister is ********

What the hell was Minnesota doing with the clock there?

For all of those slagging Brady, I'd hate to see him leave and end up in Minnesota throwing to the likes of Diggs, Cook and Rudolph. Those are exactly the type of receivers Brady loves throwing to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back