PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Turkey Day Week 13 Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt Ryan is still really good, shame he’s wasting away.

Cowboys DE Michael Bennett was the shouting voice inside locker room that reporters could hear from outside it. His message was well received, but it’s time for action now. Story to come.

Pretty ****ty draft now to be a .500 team who needs a QB, I think. After Burrow and rolling the dice on Tua's injury, it's a pretty miserable draft. Herbert and Fromm are 2nd round types - talented but with holes - and the rest are even worse. At this point it's Burrow or bust, and the Bengals have the bead on him.

I still disagree completely about the Mack trade. Of course it was contingent upon Trubisky being good, but that's a gamble you take when you drafted the guy 2nd overall.
You can disagree all you want but Chicago has a ton of needs outside of the QB position and they burned a lot of draft capital on a pass rusher. They’re ****ed.

Koo sucks

Well Younghoe Koo will be available

Wow caught and ran for a touchdown and blocked a punt

This dude really doesn’t look that fast

Has Garrett been fired yet?

Oh I didn’t realize it was Koo who was shanking those kicks. Poor guy. I had hoped he’d be able to recover his career from the San Diego fiasco. Guess not.

Well, we can take Koo off of the “Bill the GM is killing Bill the coach” file.

I wonder what the Cowboys season would be like if they’d managed to trade for Jamal Adams. The defense hasn’t been the
main issue these past few weeks, but he’d be some improvement but at a significant draft cost.

Falcons playing like a team that gives zero ****s, I love it. Why be conservative? Not the kind of team you want to play late in the season as the Saints.

Are you saying that Patricia didn't approve of the game plan and the idea of playing man in the last quarter?

Man, with little support, requires an excellent secondary. Using that defense in DET lost the game, and probably others.

I think Patricia is at his best when he gets to draw up defenses, coverages and counter strategies.

I think Patricia is at his best when he gets to draw up defenses, coverages and counter strategies.
Players mentioned during last off-season with Flores that they liked the direction the defense was going. Everything was simple to understand. May or may not have been a shot at Patricia after that Super Bowl loss.

Since Patricia has been gone, they’ve been way more aggressive and not waiting around for the action to come to them. In fact, they’ve improved each year he’s been gone.

Matt Ryan is being wasted on this team with this coach.

They could have moved on Garoppolo, who is from Illinois. He would've owned Chicago.
So Chicago could’ve had Jimmy G, Mahomes or Watson? That’s brutal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes