PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Try to be positive for once

A.C Vegas

In the Starting Line-Up
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I remember when this site was active and people had discussions. Now it is so negative let's all try to say something positive.

Yes the team is not the world beaters we have been but the team is still about above average and not the worst team like a lot of people seem to think

There's a lot of talent and potential on this team.

I'd love for Bill to own it, say "I'm sorry guys, but let's do this thing now the rest of the way!" and commit to the run and quit with the rinky dink finesse junk in the red zone. They can insert Zappe just when they're within the 15-yard line; the kid's proven he can thread the needle and get it to the open guy.

I remember when this site was active and people had discussions. Now it is so negative let's all try to say something positive.

Yes the team is not the world beaters we have been but the team is still about above average and not the worst team like a lot of people seem to think
ok, i will give it a try...

We have one of the best RB rooms in football
Our young CBs are contributing in year 1 and its a very good group overall

Being worse would be better. Because I'm terrified Kraft won't have the guts to blow up a (possibly) 8-9 team.

Chandler Jones looks good in black and silver.

STFU
(jk)

I'll have a go....

We have the 5th best point differential in the AFC - an indication we aren't as bad as people think.

Despite everyone saying the team is terrible, with no talent and bad coaching, it's still 7-7, and without the last second meltdown yesterday, would still have had the inside track for a playoff spot.

We are actually seeing some young guys emerge, particularly on defence - Barmore, Uche, Dugger, Marcus and Jack Jones are good young players to build around. The D has also genuinely been one of the best in the league.

The problems on O are easily fixable with some investments on the o-line and getting in a proper offensive coordinator. That is in Belichick's. gift to easily give. Even an average offense with our current D would be comfortably in the playoffs.

We have significant cap space going into 2023 and likely a higher pick than normal in the draft (plus a few extras) to invest.

We still have the best coach in the NFL despite people's frustrations with Bill.

Mac does not plastic surgery for his chin cut and is good to go for Cincinnati.

Too many trolls on here now, there is no positivity with them. When the team wins, you hear nothing from them, in fact, the only time you hear from them is when we are losing. They contribute nothing to this forum and offer nothing but negativity.

I like to focus on the positive things and think some of these tough losses that we have had will only make our team better going forward!!!!

Let's go!!!!

Too many trolls on here now, there is no positivity with them. When the team wins, you hear nothing from them, in fact, the only time you hear from them is when we are losing. They contribute nothing to this forum and offer nothing but negativity.

I like to focus on the positive things and think some of these tough losses that we have had will only make our team better going forward!!!!

Let's go!!!!
I am here either way but I didn't think my thread was out of line. Seemed to be a conversation worth having.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back