PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trent Williams interest?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how Schefter's complete conjecture i.e. "If I'm the Redskins..." transmogrifies into Schefter having inside info with the team.

And they ain't getting a first-round pick for him.
Especially not from us.

I'd easily trade a 2nd and 5th for him
As would I.

Remember this wouldn't be a one-year rental either. So if he's a man of integrity, and his holdout has nothing to do with his contract and everything to do with simply no longer wanting to work for Dan Snyder's team, as he or his representation has said it does, then there should be no issues with playing for the NEP under the same contract, which runs through 2020.

I'd easily trade a 2nd and 5th for him

He's 31 years old, and he hasn't played a full season since 2014. If you pay a 2 and a 5 for him, ask the Redskins to point a gun at you while the trade goes down. That way, you can say that you really were robbed.

Dude ain’t worth anything more than a 4th or 5th rounder. 1st? Lol not even close.

We'll trust Wynn as our franchise LT.

We'll trust Wynn as our franchise LT.

Why not? We've trusted rookies at that sport before. Especially first round rookies. If they go with him it means Scar thinks he can get the job done. I'll go with Scar's opinion. He's got a bit of experience in this area.

giphy.gif

That’s awfully specific for what is framed as just an opinion. I believe that would be the “stop using us to increase your asking price” leak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down