PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp: News/Notes (2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate mega-threads and just don’t bother with them anymore. Daily or nothing for me.

This kid is an athlete. If he has a good TC/Pre Season someone named Jakobi or Nelson is getting shipped to LVR.
There are other WR needy teams that are more likely to come calling. I mentioned them in the WR thread.

Dallas, AZ, GB, TEN. LVR might be there.. but we already have one of their late round picks.

This kid is an athlete. If he has a good TC/Pre Season someone named Jakobi or Nelson is getting shipped to LVR.
Long as it ain't Bourne getting the slip. I'm bullish on that guy. Convinced he's gonna raise his status to star level and be our #1. At season's end I'm expecting some (reputable) folks to rank him as a top 20 wr.

...Seems like Hines and Stueber sort of broke that though, getting assigned numbers in the 60s not conforming to that pattern. My guess is that was to avoid having two guys on the same OL in practice wearing the same number.

Don't know why these two were assigned any #s at all... They're ghosts, figments, rumors, until they appear in full uniform on the field and between the lines...

Don't know why these two were assigned any #s at all... They're ghosts, figments, rumors, until they appear in full uniform on the field and between the lines...
It's Training Camp for the equipment guys too. They need the work.

Minus 8 players on PUP/NFI = 75 active at TC???

Good New?

That settles it…he’ll be part of the 1st round of TC cuts lol! :rofl:

In all seriousness though, I hope he’ll be a diamond in the rough and really contribute in the passing game this season.

That settles it…he’ll be part of the 1st round of TC cuts lol! :rofl:

In all seriousness though, I hope he’ll be a diamond in the rough and really contribute in the passing game this season.
Since this is Adams guy I bet BB is secretly pulling for him.

Bill Belichick on Tre Nixon: "He's one of the hardest working kids we have on our team. ... He's way ahead of where he was last year in terms of his physical strength, speed, quickness, route technique, understanding of the offense, defense."

Is someone holding Belichick's dog Nike hostage and forcing Bill to say nice things about players?

Half the media are trolls and the other half homers.

So maybe it's not 50:50: To paraphrase George Carlin: everybody who is more negative about the team than I am is a troll, and everybody who is more positive is a homer.
And a MANIAC!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye