PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Training Camp July 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

bradybunch

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
Does everyone think that i should get there real early because its goong to be packed?

Just wondering because im coming from Connecticut and i go every year but never on the first day.

Thanks
Matt

Meh, you shouldn't have to get there too early. There's plenty of space on the bleachers and hill, and a higher seat isn't necessarily worth. There's usually still tons of people coming 10-20 minutes after the gates open, which is when players are still stretching. As long as you're not 30+ minutes late, you should be fine, even on opening day.

Have they announced the date for the special ticketed training camp event at the stadium that is for season tix and Foxboro residents yet? I haven't got my tix yet.

Have they announced the date for the special ticketed training camp event at the stadium that is for season tix and Foxboro residents yet? I haven't got my tix yet.

Yes, it's Monday, August 6.

They sent out e-mails to Patriots Extra Points Visa card members, giving them an opportunity for up to 4 seats, so I snatched up 4.

Apparently the tickets to this event shipped with your season tickets, Jacky.

They sent out e-mails to Patriots Extra Points Visa card members, giving them an opportunity for up to 4 seats, so I snatched up 4.

Cool, thanks. My season tix haven't come yet, hopefully this weekend.

i've never been to TC, but if minicamp is any gauge then this TC could be the highest attendance ever

If you are bringing your kids please be advised that the Patriots experience doesn't begin until Monday the 30th. I'm guessing it is because of the concert. I usually go first day but I am holding off until Monday or Tuesday this year because I'm bringing my kids. Picture on bottom is my 5 year old at the Patriots experience prior to the Lions game.

Does everyone think that i should get there real early because its goong to be packed?

Just wondering because im coming from Connecticut and i go every year but never on the first day.

Thanks
Matt

They don't let you down to the field until shortly before practice starts, so getting there extra early just means waiting in line that much longer.

If you are not a season-ticket holder or a Foxboro resident, is there a way to purchase those tickets?

The only thing I'd say - and this is from the faraway and sunny climes of Los Angeles - is that in the past when I went it was a good crowd, and that the Pats have had an historic off-season and brought in a guy a TON of people are extra-curious about in Randy Moss. It will likely be more crowded than ever - in fact I'd be shocked if it's not.

Thanks
Matt

I'll be heading in from CT too, read that the lots open an hour before TC starts so I'll probably plan to be there around 45 min to an hour before to get in line as I want to be up front to increase chances of autographs; people can get pushy when its about to end and theres a rush to the ropes.

If you are not a season-ticket holder or a Foxboro resident, is there a way to purchase those tickets?

If you have a Patriots Extra Points Visa, then yes. Otherwise, no.

If you have a Patriots Extra Points Visa, then yes. Otherwise, no.

I saw at least one guy selling his Aug. 6 tickets on Craigslist. I think I'm going to take that route.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back