PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade Idea

patsfaninpa

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Pittsburgh wants to deal Antonio to a NFC team. Reports are they may not get a first.
They won't trade him to us. Don't really want him. We trade a 1,2,3 to Carolina for 16
They flip our First to Pitt and get a 2 and 3 + AB. Pitt loses AB. If the right guy is there
on draft night, we swoop in.

My trade up target is Ed Oliver. There are so many good DL someone is going to slip.
Have a hunch it's him. More qb's go earlier than projected. As usual. A couple of wr's and OL.
Even a guy like Hockenson or Jacobs from Bama. Hockenson would be my other target
as a move up for guy.

I’m not a fan of trading before the draft which I presume is what you’re suggesting here. What if your guy isn’t there and you can’t find a partner to trade back?

I’m not a fan of trading before the draft which I presume is what you’re suggesting here. What if your guy isn’t there and you can’t find a partner to trade back?
Only if guy we want is there. On clock. Losing Flowers is gonna hurt. Want a 3 tech opposite Guy and an edge. Flowers really played 2 positions

Only if guy we want is there. On clock. Losing Flowers is gonna hurt. Want a 3 tech opposite Guy and an edge. Flowers really played 2 positions

Trading on the clock is absolutely fine. We certainly have the tools. I do unite like the idea of using our large number of picks to build the next generation though.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back