PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Trade for T.J. Duckett

Status
Not open for further replies.

unearth

Rookie
Reaction score
There's been rumors recently that the Falcons are shopping Duckett around the league and are looking to get something for him this off-season. I think that T.J. would be a great fit here to back up Dillon and eventually replace Dillon as our future starting RB. He's a monster at 6 ft 254 pounds and very fast for his size. He's still very young at 24 and since he hasnt been the full-time starting rb in Atlanta, he hasnt taken much of a pounding. I think that a 3rd or 4th round pick would be enough to get it done. What do you guys think about Duckett and would he be worth that price?

nope

unearth said:
There's been rumors recently that the Falcons are shopping Duckett around the league and are looking to get something for him this off-season. I think that T.J. would be a great fit here to back up Dillon and eventually replace Dillon as our future starting RB. He's a monster at 6 ft 254 pounds and very fast for his size. He's still very young at 24 and since he hasnt been the full-time starting rb in Atlanta, he hasnt taken much of a pounding. I think that a 3rd or 4th round pick would be enough to get it done. What do you guys think about Duckett and would he be worth that price?

We can't get rid of corey for financial reasons (4.5 to cut or 5.0 to keep--so we keep him) He will be better next year when he is healthy along with out line. We will keep faulk and pass as well. duckett is slow and overated becuase of the line he runs behind. Spend out draft pics and money in better places!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down