PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tracking Devices on all NFL players to assess possible COVID contacts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this communist China under Mai Zedong? Cambodia under Pol Pot? It is beyond me that people in here would freely and willingly let the state track them wherever they traveled and be in favor of it for anyone, including NFL players. Why are some so ready and willing to be subservient subjects of government and beureaucratic overlords?

We're not far away from people lining up down the street begging to have a chip implanted in them so that the gubment can keep them safe

Mark of the Beast!

Is this communist China under Mai Zedong? Cambodia under Pol Pot? It is beyond me that people in here would freely and willingly let the state track them wherever they traveled and be in favor of it for anyone, including NFL players. Why are some so ready and willing to be subservient subjects of government and beureaucratic overlords?

I agree with what you're saying, but people already do this to a high degree right now.

EzPass = can track movement in your vehicle, your schedule, patterns, how long you were somewhere, etc. Also takes your picture every time you go thru tolls, so can see who your passengers are, etc

Smartphone = has microphone, camera and GPS. half the apps you download ask you to give them permissions to all of this data and more

Amazon Echos = a perfect little surveillance device in every home in america! it makes the NSA get teary eyed with pride. Everything you say is recorded and stored conveniently in a data center for you.. dont worry tho, Jeff Bezos is a good guy and is looking out for you! Also conveniently keeps track of all of your purchases, your searches, your questions you ask it, etc

Comcast Remotes = a recording device right on your remote now, pumping all of that data right into the data centers of the company we all trust and know is looking out for our best interests.. Comcast!

Facebook = NSA couldnt dream up a better scenario then people voluntarily putting all of their personal information online in an organized format.. where they live, work, where they hang out, who they hang out with, what they eat for dinner, etc

Lots of other examples.. we already live in a surveillance state, its the Brave New World man

I know one thing for sure--no tight end will ever have to worry about Patrick Chung getting too close to them.

I believe that there is an availability issue, and the test is expensive.

However, I strongly agree. This test should be used every day on every player and staff member. The cost is minimal compared tot he risk. I suspect that the president's staff doesn't wait a week for test results, as folks do in FL.

I don't think it is finalized, approved, and on the market yet; have you heard otherwise?

I know one thing for sure--no tight end will ever have to worry about Patrick Chung getting too close to them.

Taking shots at Chung? C'mon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots