PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tonight's brief in-stadium practice notes (8/6/07 PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_to_Moss

28-3....
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
The PUP's were out there on the field tonight but were not seen with pads on when practice started...Moss was not at practice tonight but I saw him joking around with Stallworth a lot which was a good thing to see...Stallworth was also joking around a lot with Brady and Moss.

Meriweather is looking GOOD...he's quick and stayed right with the WR's.

Welker burned Wilson 2 plays in a row...man that guy is quick!!!

I thought Gay really hurt himself at one point...He was grabbing his left hammy and limped into the locker room with pain written all over his face...but came out 15 min later and went back on the field...

Side note: Got Maroney's, Colvin's, Adalius Thomas, Gaffney, Ty Warren and Kevin Faulk autographs tonight!!!

Last edited:
Re: Tonights brief in-stadium practice notes

Thanks for the info...you got some great autographs!!! Lucky!!!

...Moss was not at practice tonight but i saw him joking around with Stallworth a lot which was a good thing to see.. Stallworth was also joking around a lot with Brady and Moss.

Thanx, 12-2-81.

I'll bet WRs would wax their QB's car...shine his shoes...brush his teeth
if he ast'em.

Glad you had a good time. I have not read all of the blogs yet but yours is the first where I saw anything about Gay possibly being hurt. If he came back out, it must not be too bad.

Ya he was walking with a bad limp into the locker room...I sat like right there...but when he came out there was no limp and he finished the drills...probally just a cramp...and ya the autographs...man I am pumped...Maroney signed my authentic jersey of him and Adalius signed his replica jersey I have of him...Colvin stole my hat and said thanks...then he signed it and went back in the locker room haha.

Meriweather is looking GOOD...he's quick and stayed right with the WR's.

I noticed him switching from CB to FS on and off.

Ya he was switching...I think I like him as a corner right now.

Ya he was switching...I think I like him as a corner right now.

How'd you get all those autographs? It seemed like most bolted, Ty Warren, Vince Wilfork and Vrabel stuck around for a few minutes then ran..

i was sittin right where they came out of the locker room...and i held up both maroney and adalius thomas's jerseys...maroney saw it and came over and was the first to sighn..then colvin took the jersey from my mom and threw it at adalius...it was pretty funny

i was sittin right where they came out of the locker room...and i held up both maroney and adalius thomas's jerseys...maroney saw it and came over and was the first to sighn..then colvin took the jersey from my mom and threw it at adalius...it was pretty funny

You definitely got my son beat in the autograph dept. He got #60(B) Kenny Smith!!! This was on his football with Seymour's and Bruschi's autographs. "One of these names is not like the others. One of these names just isn't the same."

We brought one of his buddies along and they had a blast so it was well worth the trip.

We were on the wrong side. I'll definitely remember that for next year if we go up. Plus we'll start worming our way down to the railing before practice ends.

I got my fill of $2 dogs and sodas, too!

Brady_to_Moss; said:
I thought Gay really hurt himself at one point...He was grabbing his left hammy and limped into the locker room with pain written all over his face...but came out 15 min later and went back on the field...

Nice work with the autographs.

PS. Don't worry about Gay, he is not scheduled to go on IR until week 2. He usually makes it through camp and then gets hurt.

Last edited:

I noticed him switching from CB to FS on and off.

That rotation between CB and FS is very interesting...

Re: Tonight's brief in-stadium practice notes

ya..hes very versital...hes going to help us out alot

Re: Tonight's brief in-stadium practice notes

Good thread, thanks!

glad you got autographs. not one player came over to our section. I was in row one. the bums....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Back