PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Tom Brady Already Has Sights Set On Winning Seventh Super Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
eight-finger-hand-04740.jpg

#CantDoIt

;)

Those sights were set on 7 at least a year ago when he told Giselle 2 more. Although I'm guessing last Sunday somewhere after leaving the podium but before finishing his shower the sight just got a touch more focused in.

As I said in another thread, 7 is the number where I can finally 100% say I'm completely satisfied.

-1 more ring than Jordan
-3 more rings (a dynasty worth) more than the second closest QB
-More rings than any NFL franchise

This would be an accurate representation of just how dominating the Pats/Brady have been during his career.

And as I also said in the other thread, I realize how ridiculous to say I needed more than 1....3....6...rings.

As I said in another thread, 7 is the number where I can finally 100% say I'm completely satisfied.

-1 more ring than Jordan
-3 more rings (a dynasty worth) more than the second closest QB
-More rings than any NFL franchise

This would be an accurate representation of just how dominating the Pats/Brady have been during his career.

And as I also said in the other thread, I realize how ridiculous to say I needed more than 1....3....6...rings.
But then you'll want the 3peat.

I feel that 7 has been the dream ever since Brady broke through and finally got the 4th. That’s when he realized that he was in position to establish another dynasty. For a while before 2014 though I bet Brady was just hoping he’d manage to get 4 before he retires.

Those sights were set on 7 at least a year ago when he told Giselle 2 more. Although I'm guessing last Sunday somewhere after leaving the podium but before finishing his shower the sight just got a touch more focused in.

We're on to Miami

Wait..... When did TB12 get on twitter??? I don't think he as an official account. Please confirm, I need to follow him ASAP if he is on twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes