PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To The Colts Trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

skri65

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
I hate the colts. Nothing would have pleased me more than a patriot win in the RCA Dome.

With that said, I almost feel bad for your team. You went 13-0, were clear superbowl favorites, and never even won a playoff game. This isn't right. I dont know whether to blame peyton or what, but that game REALLY surprsied me. You all should be proud of your season. This was your year, and unfortunately, it ended way too early.

I also feel bad for tony dungy. Now that football wont be the main focus for a bit, he'll have to really start to deal with his sons death. I am truly sorry for this loss, and I feel bad for Tony and his family.

It was a season to be proud of. You guys should have gone farther. Its a pity.

****, I shouldnt be showing emotions for the Colts..

skri65 said:
I hate the colts. Nothing would have pleased me more than a patriot win in the RCA Dome.

With that said, I almost feel bad for your team. You went 13-0, were clear superbowl favorites, and never even won a playoff game. This isn't right. I dont know whether to blame peyton or what, but that game REALLY surprsied me. You all should be proud of your season. This was your year, and unfortunately, it ended way too early.

I also feel bad for tony dungy. Now that football wont be the main focus for a bit, he'll have to really start to deal with his sons death. I am truly sorry for this loss, and I feel bad for Tony and his family.

It was a season to be proud of. You guys should have gone farther. Its a pity.

****, I shouldnt be showing emotions for the Colts..

I am sorry for the loss of Dungy's son, but NOTHING about the Colts losss today brings me sadness at all. They richly deserved what they got today. The league is bending over backwards to get them to the Superbowl, and they failed.

Good !

I seriously doubt you'll be seeing any of them for a while. Hell, out of all the hoardes of trolls talking smack alll week on the Steelers' boards, not one has yet shown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back