PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To Shannon Sharpe, Max Kellerman, E ****erson, Nick Wright and other haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its so befuddling why we have fans who actually give a crap what those trolls say.

The level of insecurity they have is unjustified and ridiculous.
I wonder if it's a younger demographic that cares about that stuff... you know, caring about social media.

On my phone I have the Bleacher Report Team Stream app. Mostly it aggregates tweets by writers about the Patriots, but it also shows the Bleacher Report feature articles pretty prominently.

I didn't read the banner article early today, but the headline was "Belichick shows why he's more valuable than Brady" and was written by some hack named Mike Freeman.

What sort of loser do you have to be to tout that as your take-away thought?

There’s so much salt in this timeline I can taste it! :D
But you have to admit that "serial killers of joy" is a great freakin' line. One that I'm going to feel free to steal and use often. ;)

"Belichick shows why he's more valuable than Brady" and was written by some hack named Mike Freeman.

In fairness to Bleacher Report, their banner article now is titled "How much longer can the Patriots Rule the NFL?" so they are all over the place.

D-bag Rob Parker was on TV right away after the Pats lost last year. Nowhere to be seen this morning...

On my facebook page today someone posted

'We will never see this again in our lifetime."

Someone else replied "Thank goodness. Between the tuck rule and the repeated cheating. The Patriots era is as boring a SB era as the UConn woman's era. They won on Seattle being stupid and not running at the goalline, ATL choking, and then tonight beat a special needs QB when it should have been Brees, if the NFL would get rid of old referees."

I just gave him a laughing face. The haters are just hilarious at this point, so detached from reality.

I've seen quite a few Packers fans coming out saying Rodgers would have dominated this game and would have won more than Brady did if he had Belichick as coach, because this Super Bowl proves that Brady is nothing without Belichick. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tbh though people who have made up their minds will not change their opinions no matter what. They will always think the likes of Manning/Rodgers are better because they don't have coaches as good as Belichick. Whatever.

Credit to Dilfer though, the only person who actually admitted that he was wrong back in 2014/15.

To be fair, Rodgers didn't throw a single incompletion last night.

I wonder if it's a younger demographic that cares about that stuff... you know, caring about social media.
Maybe.

They clutter this board with that crap.

It's maddening

Maybe.

They clutter this board with that crap.

It's maddening
I just could care less. I am gonna sit here and be happy.

Weather is better today.
Wives/GF's are prettier today.
Kids are smarter today.
Job is better today.
Bosses are better today.

Lots of blue sky days when your team wins the Super Bowl.

Add Rex Ryan to that list he does not respect Edelman at all. He thinks he's a second rate receiver so glad he won SB MVP that should stick in Rex's gut. :mad:
Rex is also the guy who cut Woodhead ( allowing the Pats to pick him up) even though he outplayed their 4th round draft pick ( name escapes me) in training camp...and Rex kep the wrong guy based of pedigree...not performance...

EDIT Joe McKnight

I wish genital cluster warts on all the media hacks who hate us.

I've seen quite a few Packers fans coming out saying Rodgers would have dominated this game and would have won more than Brady did if he had Belichick as coach, because this Super Bowl proves that Brady is nothing without Belichick. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tbh though people who have made up their minds will not change their opinions no matter what. They will always think the likes of Manning/Rodgers are better because they don't have coaches as good as Belichick. Whatever.

Credit to Dilfer though, the only person who actually admitted that he was wrong back in 2014/15.
Did these idiots not see the previous Super Bowl? Or the 4th quarter of the AFCCG?

According to these lunatics, Brady is totally forbidden from having any semblance of a defense. The Patriots must win purely due to offense.... but when they do, these people shut up quickly.

Aahahaha. Even Michael Keaton is salty! :D Never knew he was a Steeler fan.

Listen to Cowherd this morning. Colin knocked it out of the park with opening rant.

Then he had Greg Jennings on who noticed that Brady was not taking chances, playing not to lose because he knew the defense had Goff's number.

Both of these guys had the best takes of the day, and since I have had a day off, I have heard all the takes from multiple shows.

Kudos to Cowherd and Greg Jennings for figuring out what was actually going on with Brady and the offense.

I’ve been listening to all the haters. Max kellerman especially. Now, what these guys are trying to do now is say belichick won the game, not brady or the defense. That’s hillarious.
Now, B.B. kicked in some crazy defense alignments that made Goff look confused.

Kontra. What is a cover zero? And why did Goff and McVay look like they couldn’t tell what was going on?

I understand dime, I understand man to man and I know what zone is and prevent as well as cover two and four etc. the pats were lining up in formation I never saw before.
Some of it looked like goal line

D-bag Rob Parker was on TV right away after the Pats lost last year. Nowhere to be seen this morning...

Whenever the Patriots win, and specifically Brady shines, Parker discredits Brady because the other team messed up. Whenever Brady "Struggles", Parker gives no credit to the opposing defense. Its all about what Brady did wrong.

I don't think guys like Parker & Kellerman truly believe the stuff they say. I think they are asked to be characters on these shows. Producers want high tv ratings. Then again, maybe these guys truly do believe the crap they say.

I’ve been listening to all the haters. Max kellerman especially. Now, what these guys are trying to do now is say belichick won the game, not brady or the defense. That’s hillarious.
Now, B.B. kicked in some crazy defense alignments that made Goff look confused.

Kontra. What is a cover zero? And why did Goff and McVay look like they couldn’t tell what was going on?

I understand dime, I understand man to man and I know what zone is and prevent as well as cover two and four etc. the pats were lining up in formation I never saw before.
Some of it looked like goal line

I'll just simplify it... Cover-0 is straight man to man across the board. There are no deep defenders. Whoever is not tasked with coverage is blitzing. It's a style that brings more rushers than the OL can typically block. If they don't pick it up, it leads to a sack/strip sack/hurried throw/turnover/etc. If they do pick it up, you can get burned deep unless your coverage guys are supremely capable. We played more of that this year than any year I can remember since the early dynasty days. It speaks volumes about how much trust they had in their personnel on defense.

Aahahaha. Even Michael Keaton is salty! :D Never knew he was a Steeler fan.

Yeah, he’s a Yinzer. Early career worked on Mr Rogers’ Neighborhood. True story.

Poor Birdman. He's flown the coop

The actual reality, not the haters reality:

- Brady (and BB/JM) played it conservative, especially after the pick and seeing how good LA's D was, cause they knew our D had it covered. We played for field position. This wasn't BB's first rodeo against a great team with a high flying offense.

- The Rams' nickel-dime defenses were too quick for us without our having a #1 outside WR. Eventually though we out-smarted them and forced them into their base defense in the 4th qtr by putting our jumbo unit out there. Then Brady took over.

- As we've seen so many times before, the Patriots play a 60 minute game, and we wore the Rams out and dominated the 4th quarter. We're the best conditioned team, and realize that running 45 plays in the first half spells victory in the 4th quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back