PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To Shannon Sharpe, Max Kellerman, E ****erson, Nick Wright and other haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Does this cretin expect Brady to throw for 500 yards in every Super Bowl and every playoff game? My God. This loser would be begging for food on the street if Tom Brady didn't exist. The shameless, slimy media provides a living for this guy in exchange for his low IQ takes on Tom Brady. Let that sink in and let me repeat: certain people are willing to provide this guy a living in exchange for hating Tom Brady.

Last edited:
Clearly not a great game by Brady. His worst super bowl since the first one. But who cares? It doesn't define his career and a win is a win. When they needed a drive they got it.

Also, they would have scored more points if they ever had to play catch up. But they didn't so they were happy to play it close to the vest and not take risk.

We win, They lose.
Done.

F' those losers. Tb will be rembered for all time.

Most ppl don't even know who these clowns are.

When TB retires and they suck up to him, I hope he tells them to pound salt.
Of course Tom has too much class for that.

There will be statues built for TB.

Max and Rob will fade into obscurity as has been, hacks.
#Integrity

Last edited:
Does this cretin expect Brady to throw for 500 yards in every Super Bowl and every playoff game? My God. This loser would be begging for food on the street if Tom Brady didn't exist. The shameless, slimy media provides a living for this guy in exchange for his low IQ takes on Tom Brady.

What he doesn't get is that the more he talks the more he fuels Brady. He should just shut up and hope that maybe Brady goes away.

Respect from Warner. He’s really become a fan of this team after being salty about spygate for years.

I never had an issue with Warner. It's Marshall Faulk whom I can't stand.

Jets and especially Steeler fans are pretty salty tonight.
I LOVE IT.

Reactions: sb1
I don't mean to pick on Colin because he's actually one of the bigger Patriots supporters in the media overall but after Gordon was suspended...

"This ends New England's Super Bowl threat. It's over, it's officially over. He is their #1 receiver, Edelman's a slot guy. You gotta throw the ball over the top in 2018. He leads this team in yards. Edelman is not scaring anybody league. This is not just losing a player, this is losing their dynamic hyper-athletic receiver"

Dec 20, 2018

I always listen to a guy named Cowturd...right

Kellerman is a moron

Parker is a racist moron

Shannon Sharpe is a pathetic genetic experiment gone horribly wrong..I actually pity his grotesque existence

These guys probably have no friends and I bet even their family hates them....must suck being lonely.

Clearly not a great game by Brady. His worst super bowl since the first one. But who cares? It doesn't define his career and a win is a win. When they needed a drive they got it.

Also, they would have scored more points if they ever had to play catch up. But they didn't so they were happy to play it close to the vest and not take risk.

But in the end he led them to the only TD in the game, without some really great throws it doesn’t happen...you know this already as a fan....but those idiots wound ever admins it.

How will Felcher spin THIS win into a negative?....Must NOT listen radio tomorrow

Defense won the game but who cares what the haters say. Haters gonna hate. High fives Pats Nation!

BTW, Felcher picked the Rams. Think I'll twitter bomb him the rest of the offseason, mocking his dwarfish pecker and his serious mental deficiencies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down