PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

To illustrate the insanity that is goodell....

phil112

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
So, yeah. There's that. After spending millions promoting the game and brand, and cementing an annual international series, the NFL went to war with the chosen team and player of its most prized foreign market. There are a lot of Patriots fans in London. Find one and ask that person about the NFL's federal court battle with Brady and you'll feel like you wandered into a Boston bar on game day.

"It has been a massive point of discussion," said James Cuff, a Patriots fan who lives in Cardiff, Wales. "I've refused buying things from the NFL because of it. I didn't renew my subscription to [NFL] Game Pass because I didn't want the money going into the NFL's pockets. I bought season tickets for all the Wembley games and I'm not going to any of them. I'll just watch how I can watch them, without giving any money to the NFL."

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/tom-br...opularity-despite-deflate-gate-042709036.html

How does buying season tickets and then not going stick it to the nfl?

How does buying season tickets and then not going stick it to the nfl?
He bought the tickets before this, the way I understand it. Been awhile since I posted this and read the article, but I think he asked for his money back and couldn't get it.
Word of mouth works. People like him, and me, go around poor mouthing the NFL and goodell and if we have any credibility, (I do, can't speak for him) people listen to us.
It may not have an immediate affect on the NFL, but it certainly will in the near future.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back