PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

TNF Thread: Jete vs Ratbirds

SHOWTIME15

No asterisks
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
I can't believe I'll be rooting for the Jete tonight...Ravens should destroy them though

Been saying the Ravens will trip, but the haven’t yet. I still think they finish 13-3, but with the KC loss, that will be enough for the first seed.

**** the Ravens. That is all.

One of the Jets had a mirrored visor in warmups. I know a slightly pink tinted visor is legal this year but mirrored visors?? Anybody know the legality of it???

Jets Wynn big.

Have we seen Lamar Jackson play in cold weather before? I can't remember...I know he looked pretty good in rainy weather vs SF.

Came to see Darnold crap all over himself.

Ugh. Can't watch this game. Both teams make me puke. I was already home sick today, so I could die of massive vomiting.

Jete can't tackle for ****

"I see dead Darnolds..."

haley-joel-osment-prime.png

welp...game over...sorry undercover Jete trolls posting as "rational" Pats fans...you take the pipe...again...in the 1st quarter. Good luck with your "rational" Pats takes going forward you 50 year loser slobs

Jackson just netted Tom Bradys career rushing record in one season

"bounced off Bashem..." ironical

If we can win our first playoff game, going to Baltimore and pulling this off is going to be harsh.

green butter?....meet knife

The way Jackson appears to hand off and then keeps the ball is so hard to defend

Ratbirds just might reach the super bowl with this college offense. They just move the ball with no problems.

Hey guys! Did you hear? Jackson beat Mike Vick's record!!

Just making sure everyone knew for the two of you in a coma that didn't hear it the first 100 times they told us on Fox.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back