PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Titans stuck on tarmac 2 hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any volunteers for pulling the team hotel fire alarm?

And while we joke about this, even though this happened at the Tennessee airport, there will be still be some tinfoil hat-wearing simpletons out there who will claim that the Patriots were somehow involved

Most will be jets or Steelers fans
It was due to a winter storm.

Brady's message saying "I am the storm" will feature prominently in the new Wells report.

If they were smart they used that extra time to study film.

e1d999d47703d373612ad6b4e98b755fe5bf1303f5f3d7b3133384c5a142444d.jpg

BREAKING: The airport staff said that they were told there'd be no more football after last week. They had to scramble to even find a jet for the team's flight today.

:D

Did the pats plane block the way?

Any volunteers for pulling the team hotel fire alarm?
We’re saving that for next week.

Imagine if it happened against Pittsburgh again. Good lord what a disaster that would be.

expect an ESPN story tomorrow about how Bill Belichick and the patriots cheating ways somehow made this happen.

expect an ESPN story tomorrow about how Bill Belichick and the patriots cheating ways somehow made this happen.
It was leading the NFL Network news - so you know it's coming. You just know it. The Wickersham hit piece was a fail, so they have to try something else.

It was me! No, but for real, I work at the airport and it’s been a very challenging day here. Snow is fine, we can operate ok, the Ice though....that’s another story. Aircraft arriving with ice build up on fan blades...ehhh, not so good.

It was me! No, but for real, I work at the airport and it’s been a very challenging day here. Snow is fine, we can operate ok, the Ice though....that’s another story. Aircraft arriving with ice build up on fan blades...ehhh, not so good.
They said the pilot got the front wheels on the grass making the turn ... ooops.

And while we joke about this, even though this happened at the Tennessee airport, there will be still be some tinfoil hat-wearing simpletons out there who will claim that the Patriots were somehow involved

Most will be jets or Steelers fans

I really get tired of all this anti-Tennessee bigotry. I know for a fact of TWO airports in that state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back